Web page doesn't fully load
2006.Jul.16, 10:09 AM
Web page doesn't fully load
Every once in a while the game web page I am trying to look at doesn't fully load. I usually get the banner and header/sideboard, but the main section is blank. It is especially annoying when in a fight.
I am running IE 7.
Any suggestions?
2006.Jul.16, 10:58 AM

IE 7 is not a final release, it is a beta version. Everyone running it seems to have some sort of odd problem. I have no idea what the problem could be, and really can't suggest a fix because since there are so many different beta versions of IE7 floating out there.

Firefox, IE6, and Opera 9 don't have any problems from what I have seen. When Microsoft releases the final release of IE7 will we be able to test it out and see what needs changing.

I apologize that we can't offer a fix other than saying "use firefox", but everyone I have tried to help has ended up having a different problem with IE7. They have fixed it with by changing to a different IE7 version, using IE6, or installing firefox.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Jul.16, 11:13 AM

Cant you just use Internet Explorer? Idea
2006.Jul.16, 12:02 PM

IE = Internet Explorer

Lostangel is just using version 7, which is still buggy. Most people use version 6.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Jul.16, 01:05 PM

Oh, ok. I dont know what version im using lol. But its a good one. I also got firefox but that keeps on making this "Quick time thing" pop up which is soo annoying, i also have Opera 9.0 beta which is good to use. Biggrin
2006.Jul.16, 01:20 PM

IE7 is a Beta and should only be used for testing purposes anyhow, not as your main browser
2006.Jul.16, 01:22 PM

OK, kul and Thankx