Poll: Permanent Career Bonuses?
Yes, these are great!!
Good ideas, but they need serious tweaking!
No, careers are perfect as they are!!
BACON CHEESEBURGER SMOTHERED IN BACON CHEDDAR CHEEEEESE
[Show Results]

***CAREERS IDEAS*** *LONG POST*
2009.Aug.11, 09:00 PM
RE: ***CAREERS IDEAS*** *LONG POST*
I like this idea alot. Carears are a big hidden element in this game. I would prefer to see it at level 10 but thats just so its being used be more then 5 people.
2009.Aug.11, 10:42 PM
(2009.Aug.11 04:40 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  I actually read all of that, there is some good stuff in there... my primary questions are...

how many people actually have level 15 in a career?

In about 3 days I will have level 15 and love my career medical. I know for a fact someone who has level 19 career (almost 20). I guess it all depends on whether you traded your career points for attributes or not. I have used tons for healing and decreasing hospital times especially during wars. I would never regret getting this high in career level.

I love your ideas poptart, lots of good ideas put forth.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Aug.12, 04:19 AM
thx jola. also it matters if your career points get really good conversion for work exp Wink hehe. my career doesnt!!

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Aug.12, 10:35 PM
As I've mentioned both on the forum and on Msn I totally disagree with you treating the construction career as Solely a melee career.

Anyone who uses a Shotgun knows that you need alot of str not only to equip the gun but to be able to lug that sucker around... Rolleyes

You also seem to be forgetting that Construction in RL doesnt only build stuff they blow it up.... Winky

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Aug.12, 10:43 PM
an idea for politicians is since they have more control of the authorities and such they could get better pay on crimes as they get to higher ranks

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2009.Aug.12, 11:13 PM
I've been wanting some form of permanent career abilities (as opposed to the current and generally rather weak one trick pony abilities) for a while now.

Hopefully this helps to get the ball rolling.
2009.Aug.13, 04:20 AM
fair enough from johnson and howlie, and thx fallout Biggrin i'll think of somethin along those lines Wink

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Aug.13, 06:57 AM
(2009.Aug.12 10:35 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  You also seem to be forgetting that Construction in RL doesnt only build stuff they blow it up.... Winky

I WANNA BLOW SH*T UP!

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Aug.13, 04:17 PM
(2009.Aug.13 06:57 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  I WANNA BLOW SH*T UP!

Buy a new doll

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Aug.13, 05:18 PM
Bwahaaaa! Nice one!