Gang Suggestion..
2009.Jul.28, 09:06 PM
Gang Suggestion..
No, it's not the gang armory, so please keep reading.

For those gangs that have members donating every now and then, this should make it a bit easier!

Now, think about having a tracker of how much each gang member has donated to the gang, in the past month, week, and/or day.
2009.Jul.28, 09:29 PM
RE: Gang Suggestion..
you know back when i ran a gang i used to have the guys/gals donate at the end of the week on the same day and then keep a note of it in the gang announcements page.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jul.28, 09:33 PM
(2009.Jul.28 09:29 PM)JaySin Wrote:  you know back when i ran a gang i used to have the guys/gals donate at the end of the week on the same day and then keep a note of it in the gang announcements page.

Yeah but not all gangs and gang members will do that. And there's only one crime day in our gang and I donate what I make per crime on that day because I have troubles keeping track of how much I make that day.

So I thought it'd make it easier on the gang presidents and the gang members to just have a little tracker to narrow down to exactly HOW MUCH you've donated to the gang that day, week, and/or month.

And make it viewable by the gang president to see the improvement or decrease in his gang members crime salary.
2009.Sep.08, 08:26 PM
yes this is a good idea. i couldn't keep track of gang payments at all
2009.Sep.18, 02:43 PM
Interest on money in the gang vault, i know its been suggested many times before, but i would still like to see it.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Sep.19, 05:43 PM
(2009.Sep.18 02:43 PM)nathanket Wrote:  Interest on money in the gang vault, i know its been suggested many times before, but i would still like to see it.

Not a bad idea, actually.

What's'a matter, kid? Don't ya' like clowns?