Request
2009.Aug.04, 12:14 PM
Request
I was wondering if it would be possible to implement a weapon/armor profile selection.

In other words, some way to save pre-set combinations so you can one-click into them. I like to use my axe on hideouts, then my shotgun on people during gang wars. I have to unequip my melee and switch to my shotgun which takes a whole bunch of clicking (otherwise it will default to my shotgun on hideouts or my melee on people). I am extremely lazy.

*edit*
This might be a stupid idea.
2009.Aug.04, 12:19 PM
RE: Request
So, basically, you want to able to tell the game that this is for attacking and this is for hideout destroying?

I like it. +1 it. I would make the suggestion, though, that a slightly weaker axe could be incorperated into your arsenal?
2009.Aug.04, 12:24 PM
+1 to this idea

When you protect someone you don't let them die, when you guard you don't let them cut you, and when you strike you kill!
2009.Aug.04, 12:25 PM
that would be really cool.
2009.Aug.04, 12:27 PM
(2009.Aug.04 12:14 PM)BenDover Wrote:  I am extremely lazy.

*edit*
This might be a stupid idea.

2009.Aug.04, 12:49 PM
I like this one, would be convenient.

I also think it would encourage more people to operate with more than weapon. As it stands, a lot of people with nice pvp rig would enjoy using a hideout weapon for wars, but because of the hassle/slowdown/risk involved with switching weapons mid-war, opt against it.

I think I read at some point the Zenith has been concerned with too much cash floating around these days in AL.

This tweak would cause a big increase in consumerism I think, as I'd imagine many people would take advantage of the update and purchase a secondary weapon.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Aug.04, 01:17 PM
would be nice.

axe 1 for hideouts and axe 2 for pvp. i could grab another bardiche again Smile

i got tired of switching back and forth so i sold it

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2009.Aug.04, 01:20 PM
(2009.Aug.04 01:17 PM)freeksta3798 Wrote:  would be nice.

axe 1 for hideouts and axe 2 for pvp. i could grab another bardiche again Smile

i got tired of switching back and forth so i sold it
thats a perfect example. same goes for me, i use smg i sold my hideout weapon because i would end up unequipped or underequipped in bad situations
2009.Aug.04, 03:29 PM
Glad to see im not the only one that encountered this...

After thinking a bit more about it, it does seem like a lot of logic to be worked out what with storage and item weight fault tolerance. But that's why I'm not a programmer. So yeah, you guys articulated exactly what I was trying to say. Thanks heh