should i be getting more exp for gang battles?
2009.Aug.02, 02:40 PM
RE: should i be getting more exp for gang battles?
25-50% bonus exp in gang battles gogo Smile
2009.Aug.02, 03:45 PM
Actually on second thoughts, to hell with getting extra XP for gang battles, especially since I can beat people in a gang battle but not a leave.

And as to a 50% increase, GTFO thats way to freaking much. If anything, a 5-10% would still keep it under control. Dont expect your XP to be handed to you, EARN it.

If you want an XP increase for gang battles, Take the points out of the equation all together, and make a gang battle harder than a leave.
2009.Aug.02, 04:09 PM
i just always used to get lower exp for gang battles than for leaves so i wasnt sure... and now im getting around 180 exp for a leave from that person

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2009.Aug.02, 04:48 PM
(2009.Aug.02 03:45 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  And as to a 50% increase, GTFO thats way to freakingu mch. If anything, a 5-10% would still keep it under control. Dont expect your XP to be handed to you, EARN it.

If you want an XP increase for gang battles, Take the points out of the equation all together, and make a gang battle harder than a leave.

Wars cost alot. People no longer war hardly at all because it was finally figured out / made public that wars are too costly for the small benefit gained. Wars don't need to be kept exactly the way they are unless people only want to war for "honor" pretty much only during hosp wars...which to me is boring / stupid to only war that often unless there is something huge at stake during the war and even then that leaves 98% of the time to do the same tedious targets / gym / crimes.

Don't really care what is done about warring but it needs to be made worth it to war again. I've suggested a few other things and read an interesting thread that mentioned implementing corporations that didn't catch... rambo had a few good ideas / collection of other good ideas and none have taken hold.

And btw yes me suggesting extra exp from gang battles to liven up wars must equate to me "expecting my exp to be handed to me" despite having made multiple other (apparently bad) suggestions on how to liven wars up a bit and supporting ideas I thought were good by other players. So yes I was begging for free exp. Hand it over please !