Poll: is it ok for badmanbren to hosp me for reding his post wrong or because i replyed to mail he sent
yes
no
[Show Results]

badmanbren
2009.Jul.19, 02:52 PM
RE: badmanbren
(2009.Jul.19 02:49 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  badmanbren

badmoodbren?
Either way dont take it personal bmb is a good guy.He is just having a bad hair day Winky

He really isn't. He's trying to put a simple point across, that if you guys are allowed to make Triad quit, then we should all be allowed to make people quit. Or, there should be some involvement of the Admins like there always has been in the past. I'd happilly quit this (argument, not game) if the Admins would tell me that when I feel it's neccessary to keep someone in hosp for 10days, it is. Otherwise what you're doing here is going to be a pathway for many others to make others quit.
2009.Jul.19, 02:55 PM
im a girl first of all and im not going to quit so your wasting your tim badman
2009.Jul.19, 02:58 PM
Bren

I have not attacked anyone.I have just put a valid argument across defending SG actions in this situation.I believe you quit for a while,and most likely missed Triad in his early BS days.If you had seen the full picture you would know the situation.I am not saying SG go attack him until he quits.I am saying that Triad is getting some old school smacked arse,he can either man up and accept it or not.If he can't accept it then is playing an online violent/brutal/kick ass game really what he wants?

I am sure super mario is a better choice for him.

However I am forgetting.Triad likes to dish it out too.He like to threaten and bully new players,then hosp them when he does not get paid a protection fee.Yes he is just as bad.He is a small fish in a big pond feeding on baby fish UNTIL the big sharks come along and smack him about.
2009.Jul.19, 03:00 PM
(2009.Jul.19 02:52 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.19 02:49 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  badmanbren

badmoodbren?
Either way dont take it personal bmb is a good guy.He is just having a bad hair day Winky

He really isn't. He's trying to put a simple point across, that if you guys are allowed to make Triad quit, then we should all be allowed to make people quit. Or, there should be some involvement of the Admins like there always has been in the past. I'd happilly quit this (argument, not game) if the Admins would tell me that when I feel it's neccessary to keep someone in hosp for 10days, it is. Otherwise what you're doing here is going to be a pathway for many others to make others quit.

so why not take it out on me bren,
2009.Jul.19, 03:00 PM
um this isnt about traidboy
2009.Jul.19, 03:09 PM
SG, I dunno if you know how to look into who's stronger or not and such. But if you do, you'd simply realise I can't. I'm sure I said before if I could I would. Also, I'm not sure if you remember, but even when you passed me and I could only brute you, it still ended up being YOU who cried to zen/err and me who had to give it a rest. I can't take it out on you, and I don't care that you're hosping Triadboy. I am bothered that you guys think you have the right to make someone quit. I was pee'd when I heard SG say something along the lines of he will never get out of hosp. What gives you the right to do that? If you have the right I do too. Simple. Now why don't you do something to stop me SG?
2009.Jul.19, 03:11 PM
(2009.Jul.19 03:09 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  SG, I dunno if you know how to look into who's stronger or not and such. But if you do, you'd simply realise I can't. I'm sure I said before if I could I would. Also, I'm not sure if you remember, but even when you passed me and I could only brute you, it still ended up being YOU who cried to zen/err and me who had to give it a rest. I can't take it out on you, and I don't care that you're hosping Triadboy. I am bothered that you guys think you have the right to make someone quit. I was pee'd when I heard SG say something along the lines of he will never get out of hosp. What gives you the right to do that? If you have the right I do too. Simple. Now why don't you do something to stop me SG?

do you really want me to get involved, i owe you a old debt anyways
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.19 03:13 PM by shadowinc.
2009.Jul.19, 03:12 PM
Who's stopping you? Also, if you wouldn't mind clearing your post up. Hitting "quote" and writing in the space provided can't be that difficult. Even for a guy with the reading/writing age of a 10 year old?
2009.Jul.19, 03:15 PM
Bren stop flexing your muscles here.You and SG fighting over triad is stupid.Also the rule about hosp's has been sorted,the admins won't get involved.Nor should they.This game is lucky we have active admins,most dont give a fuck.However they learned long ago that getting involved only ads to the problem,not sort it.
2009.Jul.19, 03:19 PM
(2009.Jul.19 03:12 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  Who's stopping you? Also, if you wouldn't mind clearing your post up. Hitting "quote" and writing in the space provided can't be that difficult. Even for a guy with the reading/writing age of a 10 year old?

lets see, you call me out and when i do it you want to run and hide behind somebody else, mail me and tell me massive error, it is what it is