Forum Mod Day
2009.Jul.17, 03:17 AM
Forum Mod Day
how bout a day where forum mods can relentlessy bash all the haters who talk shit on them all the time? great idea huh?

i think it'd be a very entertaining read... anyone else?
2009.Jul.17, 04:09 AM
RE: Forum Mod Day
+1 besides it would show who they're biased towards and vice a versa

Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
2009.Jul.17, 05:24 AM
Dingus for president!

Wooooooooo!
2009.Jul.17, 11:52 PM
My posts would just be boring, since I don't bash anyone, don't like drama and am usually never biased. But hey, things could change Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Jul.18, 01:10 AM
+1 Mick, good call...... Tho im sure it would start some serious probs..... or i may just be drunk.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jul.18, 01:17 AM
lmao u guys shouldve seen wat i WAS gonna say for this post. i think someone wouldve helped me get closer to those sexy nurses...Winky
2009.Jul.18, 10:55 AM
(2009.Jul.18 01:17 AM)filthymick Wrote:  lmao u guys shouldve seen wat i WAS gonna say for this post. i think someone wouldve helped me get closer to those sexy nurses...Winky

i still will.

That's what she said
2009.Jul.18, 07:42 PM
(2009.Jul.17 03:17 AM)filthymick Wrote:  how bout a day where forum mods can relentlessy bash all the haters who talk drek on them all the time? great idea huh?

i think it'd be a very entertaining read... anyone else?

That is a horrible idea, moron!

Oh, today is not forum mod day?

Ninja

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2010.Sep.17, 06:18 AM
i like this idea.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken