First Awakened lands official martial court case
2007.Jan.29, 10:54 AM

lol i dont have cable tv Razz heck, i dont even have a Tv with channels

i just buy dvd's Razz that way, when i watch telly, i only watch what i want Smile

next time ill edit, ill go for that one Wink

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Jan.29, 12:08 PM

*walks in the door* so i lieave for a few hours and come back to find out i have been stabbed in the back, how nice. My only comment on the matter is this. Riot wanted in the gang, so i got him in. Then nagged about needing money for a weapon, armor, housing, but yet has enough money to pay Matt to put hits out on my gang. For anyone who wants to have such a player in their gang, you can have him. Time for the Marvel's to move on and forget about him. Riot we wanted to help you become a better player yet you have proven that you can not be trusted. Good luck to you. How is it i still have more enemies than him? :shock:
2007.Jan.29, 12:12 PM

Hey Psssssssssssst PLAYA (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) sound familiar?

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jan.29, 12:46 PM

who...me?
2007.Jan.29, 12:54 PM

hahaha Biggrin, not you a different playa, i know who he is talking about.
2007.Jan.29, 01:21 PM

ahh yeah the beggar lol

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Jan.29, 01:37 PM

it amazes me that people havent forgotten about his ways.
2007.Jan.29, 01:55 PM

Newsflash!

The POW named Riot has worked a deal with the government of the Marvel lands. The fine of 400 000$ shall be paid in full with a down payment of 100 000$ at the moment of the release. The prisoner also swore to never put hits on any member of the Marvel family as part of his release.

The sentence has been executed in good for a period of close to 13 straight hours total, at which point the prisoner realized what he did was wrong and now wants to make up for it. Both parties agreed on various points and no more hits shall be done on the said member as long as he respects his releasing engagements and pays up his debt.

Case closed.
2007.Jan.29, 05:46 PM

:shock:

And somehow this whole topic was handled by our lovely forum moderators lol. Even locked by them too. Good to see.

We should have a "Case Files" forum section.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
Thread Closed