anyone ever had TWO
2009.Jul.17, 08:52 AM
RE: anyone ever had TWO
(2009.Jul.17 08:38 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Actual hits were for under a thousand, nice try though

2.) You hit for 1000 points of damage. BlitzKrieg resists 43 for a total of 957 damage.
3.) You hit for 1024 points of damage. BlitzKrieg resists 26 for a total of 998 damage.

once more.....stand up, in front of your computer....read this again..out loud, so you can hear yourself speak. see if you can guess where you are wrong.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Jul.17, 08:55 AM
dingus is never wrong....just loud, obnoxious and annoying.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Jul.17, 08:57 AM
Yea you hit him for 958 and 998, good job but shy of a grand each
2009.Jul.17, 08:58 AM
(2009.Jul.17 08:55 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  dingus is never wrong....just loud, obnoxious and annoying.

Your AL has volume?
2009.Jul.17, 09:00 AM
yea he should have spent more money on RL education instead of game stats
2009.Jul.17, 09:06 AM
(2009.Jul.17 08:57 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Yea you hit him for 958 and 998, good job but shy of a grand each

someone please help dingus. he clearly was in class with the "special" students.

Round 1
Round 2
Round 4
2009.Jul.17, 09:13 AM
Well, personally I'd class that as under 1000k. It was 2 potential 1000+ hits, but they never hit for that much, either time. So your tag could go something like (First guy to hit for 1000 or more points in first two round of gang battle before resistance from opponent") Personally, I'd rather the SV loser tag.
2009.Jul.17, 09:19 AM
(2009.Jul.17 09:13 AM)badmanbren Wrote:  Well, personally I'd class that as under 1000k. It was 2 potential 1000+ hits, but they never hit for that much, either time. So your tag could go something like (First guy to hit for 1000 or more points in first two round of gang battle before resistance from opponent") Personally, I'd rather the SV loser tag.

obvioulsy, you and dingo were in class together.

get your large colored pencils out and loose leaf paper, you two, and get ready for class.

Mr. Blitzkrieg was HIT for 1000 damage each time. Mr. Blitzkrieg RESISTED a certain amount on each HIT.....which resulted in Mr. Blitzkrieg receieving DAMAGE below 1000. Therefore, Mr. Blizkrieg was HIT twice with hits above 1000 pts.

next class will be tomorrow. please be sure your single mothers bring you here on time and come straight to my office as usual.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.17 09:21 AM by Conrad1103.

Round 1
Round 2
Round 4
2009.Jul.17, 09:28 AM
loud
  /laʊd/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [loud] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, adverb
Use loud in a Sentence
–adjective
1. (of sound) strongly audible; having exceptional volume or intensity: loud talking; loud thunder; loud whispers.
2. making, emitting, or uttering strongly audible sounds: a quartet of loud trombones.
3. clamorous, vociferous, or blatant; noisy: a loud party; a loud demonstration.
4. emphatic or insistent: to be loud in one's praises; a loud denial.
5. garish, conspicuous, or ostentatious, as colors, dress, or the wearer of garish dress: loud ties; a loud dresser.
6. obtrusively vulgar, as manners or persons.
7. strong or offensive in smell.
–adverb
8. in a loud manner; loudly: Don't talk so loud.
—Idiom
9. out loud, aloud; audibly: I thought it, but I never said it out loud. Just whisper, don't speak out loud.
Origin:
bef. 900; ME; OE hlūd; c. OFris, OS hlūd (D luid), OHG hlūt (G laut); akin to Gk klytós famous

Related forms:
loudly, adverb
loudness, noun

Synonyms:
1. resounding; deafening; stentorian. Loud, noisy describe a strongly audible sound or sounds. Loud means characterized by a full, powerful sound or sounds, which make a strong impression on the organs of hearing: a loud voice, laugh, report. Noisy refers to a series of sounds, and suggests clamor and discordance, or persistence in making loud sounds that are disturbing and annoying: a noisy crowd. 5. gaudy, flashy, showy.

Antonyms:
1. quiet.
Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2009.
Cite This Source
|
Link To loud
Explore the Visual Thesaurus »
Related Words for : loud
aloud, loudly, brassy, cheap, flash
View more related words »

Thunder Power Megaphones
Crowd Clearing Power. Ultra Durable Adjustable Volume. Discount Prices.
http://www.ThunderPowerMegaphones.com
Got Noise? Buy Serene+
Best Pool Pump Noise Reducer 75-90% Make Your Neighborghs Happy Again
Sponsored Results
http://www.premierinnov.com/buy_online.htm
loud (loud)
adj. loud·er, loud·est

1. Characterized by high volume and intensity. Used of sound.
2. Producing sound of high volume and intensity.
3. Clamorous and insistent: loud denials.
1. Having offensively bright colors: a loud necktie.
2. Having an offensively strong odor.
3. Offensive in manner.

adv. louder, loudest
In a loud manner.

[Middle English, from Old English hlūd; see kleu- in Indo-European roots.]
loud'ly adv., loud'ness n.

Synonyms: These adjectives mean marked by or producing great volume and often disagreeable intensity of sound: loud trumpets; earsplitting shrieks; stentorian tones; strident, screeching brakes. See Also Synonyms at gaudy1.
Antonym: soft

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2009 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
Cite This Source

loud (adj.)
O.E. hlud "making noise, sonorous," from W.Gmc. *khluthaz "heard" (cf. O.Fris. hlud, M.Du. luut, Du. luid, O.H.G. hlut, Ger. laut "loud"), from PIE pp. *klutos- (cf. Skt. srutah, Gk. klytos "heard of, celebrated," Arm. lu "known," Welsh clod "praise"), from base *kleu- "to hear" (see listen). The adv. is from O.E. hlude, from P.Gmc. *khludai. Application to colors first recorded 1849. Loudmouth (n.) first recorded 1934. Loudspeaker is from 1884.
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2001 Douglas Harper
Cite This Source
Language Translation for : loud
Spanish: alto,
German: laut,
Japanese: 音の大きい
More Translations »

loud

In addition to the idioms beginning with loud, also see actions speak louder than words; big (loud) mouth; for crying out loud; out loud; think aloud; (loud enough) to wake the dead.

my point is that he probably smells bad, too. Smile and sorry if a couple hundred bucks is a lot of money to you dingus, i know the economy is bad and all...i'm thinking i'll be spending more $ this weekend than i have in my AL career, no joke.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.17 09:31 AM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Jul.17, 09:35 AM
Too long, didn't read.