whats the highest jail time?
2009.Jul.11, 07:48 AM
RE: whats the highest jail time?
Dang I'ld hate to be that kid.Especialy seeing as Bubba just got a cyberware upgrade to that 24 inch long monster of his that detects fresh meat from 50 yards away.That boy is SCREWED!!!Jail
2009.Jul.11, 08:06 AM
(2009.Jul.11 07:08 AM)Fallout Wrote:  As far as I`m concerned only crime failures and getting caught attacking other players should count.

Stupidity should not be recognized.

Well that eliminates half of the community.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jul.11, 08:13 AM
what the hell is that bubba thing can someone tell me please
2009.Jul.11, 08:18 AM
If you refresh too much in a given time, you get sent to jail for a long time.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jul.11, 08:19 AM
ahhhhh
i see i see said the blind man.
2009.Jul.11, 09:49 AM
how dare that one noob be in there for 50 000 min...with all the others....some kind of gay orgy in the jails...aside from that anyone think that one account is just a multy someone started jamming refresh just for a joke. or u think thats some type of autoplay program this bubba code can actually catch
2009.Jul.11, 12:28 PM
It's designed to punish people for attempting an obvious exploit.

Often,
the people you see in there do it because they think it's funny, or clever, and aren't exactly trying to "cheat", just think that it's funny.

It's not,
it's lame, it's old, and it's tired.
Do a forum search,
you'll find dozens of "Bubba" threads.

Keep using up bandwidth for this nonsense,
then we'll have to invent a second Al Gore,
to invent a second Internet,
because this one will be flooded with more garbage than Rosie O'Donnel's arteries.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Jul.11, 12:34 PM
(2009.Jul.11 12:28 PM)Prophesy Wrote:  It's designed to punish people for attempting an obvious exploit.

Often,
the people you see in there do it because they think it's funny, or clever, and aren't exactly trying to "cheat", just think that it's funny.

It's not,
it's lame, it's old, and it's tired.
Do a forum search,
you'll find dozens of "Bubba" threads.

Keep using up bandwidth for this nonsense,
then we'll have to invent a second Al Gore,
to invent a second Internet,
because this one will be flooded with more garbage than Rosie O'Donnel's arteries.

Sometimes it cant be helped. For the longest time when I used my home comp that would happen to me all the time, during contests too. It would log me off of AL always also. But once I was in there I could refresh 1000's of times. I think I went up to about 12k one time. Regardless its always 25 credits to get out. Cool

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jul.24, 04:09 PM
Try fed jail.Just ask BlackBox.

What did he do anyways?
2009.Jul.24, 04:39 PM
he was taking advantage of a credit glitch if i remember correctly.

That's what she said