Train Endurance In The Gym, Athletics Conversion Rate for Endurance
2009.Jul.09, 12:13 AM
Train Endurance In The Gym, Athletics Conversion Rate for Endurance
If i am not mistaken, Endurance is a physical statistic. And from what i understand, Endurance does have an effectiveness in fights and gang battles. so why not be able to train Endurance In the gym. Also, we all know that Athletics is the career that trademarks Endurance, in my opinion the conversion rate for Endurance at least in Athletics should at least be .10 or .20 even maybe .30 conversion rate. (this change for Athletics only) this way Endurance is still hard work earned , but moderately worth it, and the career will actually effectively reflect the so called "trademark" statistic is endurance. Give this some thought and maybe a chance. Here is some food for thought, how many AL players out there do we have that choose the Athletics career and why? would it hurt to let the players train Endurance in the gym just like any other physical statistic? Same benefits and cost to happiness as usual. the last thing i would like to add, is that when im not on my pc at home, im usually working out and training not only myself, but have trained others, so i know much about the physical traits in reality. This suggestion should even things up a bit.
2009.Jul.09, 12:19 AM
RE: Train Endurance In The Gym, Athletics Conversion Rate for Endurance
endurance is Zen's money maker....

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jul.09, 12:27 AM
being a personal trainer doesnt mean you know whats right for this game lmao. your just trying to boast now haha.

and like duch said, people donate for it which games this game growing, so we need it like it is.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Jul.09, 12:42 AM
(2009.Jul.09 12:19 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  endurance is Zen's money maker....

you have to donate or buy credits for immediate results. otherwise you take the long road with athletics.
2009.Jul.09, 12:44 AM
(2009.Jul.09 12:42 AM)thatthingufear Wrote:  

you have to donate or buy credits for immediate results. otherwise you take the long road with athletics.

and its a very very long road.....

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jul.09, 12:54 AM
(2009.Jul.09 12:44 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.09 12:42 AM)thatthingufear Wrote:  

and its a very very long road.....

that it is from febuary to now with aproximently 1 month in vacations/using the points im just under 1/3 of the way to level 7.
2009.Jul.09, 01:02 AM
with AL school classes included?

and dont even forget the time it took to level the career up, assuming you did that....but levelling careers is a really good idea...

2009.Jul.09, 01:12 AM
(2009.Jul.09 01:02 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  with AL school classes included?

and dont even forget the time it took to level the career up, assuming you did that....but levelling careers is a really good idea...

im talking about raising my athletics carear, i have 12 end otherwise.
2009.Jul.09, 01:14 AM
makes sense now...misunderstood what ya meant...obviously...

2009.Jul.09, 01:18 AM
(2009.Jul.09 01:14 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  makes sense now...misunderstood what ya meant...obviously...

yeah with 6 end, i would be using an ion axe and rocking the dynema trench. You think our fights would be that close if i was using those, lol