I need a mentor
2007.Jan.25, 01:26 PM
I need a mentor
Maybe I am just too old to play..I have read the faq but seem to be spinning my wheels here....16 bucks a day for the coin crime....This game looks awesome but I am moving so slow....
2007.Jan.25, 02:45 PM

It speeds up. You just have to get past the first couple of levels. Believe me, people are making tens of thousands a day in cash with crimes.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jan.25, 02:48 PM

Thanks, 1 generous member has given me a little help so far....I am gonna stick it out for a bit to see what I can do...Great concept for a game..kudos on the site btw
2007.Jan.25, 03:49 PM

Stick it out bud, it is the best game on line. It takes a bit hard work but soon you will be getting big bucks. Dont try and get too greedy at the crimes as you will spend lots of time in jail.

Any questions you have just ask anyone as everyone here is very helpful.

Enjoy Biggrin
2007.Jan.25, 10:23 PM

Duh! Didn't I told you to mail me for anything or help you need?!?! tss tss...

And why a day? Your AP and energy refreshes every 5 minutes and isn't the coin like 1 point per attempt?
2007.Jan.26, 10:44 AM

Thanks everyone for the help..Seems like a great group of people here..I just became a 30 day donor so I'll give it my best to see where that takes us...Thanks again
2007.Jan.26, 11:21 AM

Anything you need help with feel free to drop PM's we try to help anytime, as Berry said this game kicks ass and is alot of fun just have to get past the growing pains in the beginning
2007.Aug.06, 04:09 PM

After spending most of the past 3 days in either the Hospital or jail, I have decided I should have picked better mentors..
2007.Aug.06, 04:11 PM

You know, the student doesn't always beat the teacher, it's just an old saying...
2007.Aug.06, 04:25 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:You know, the student doesn't always beat the teacher, it's just an old saying...

Ya ya ya.....Bust me outta jail man....I can't take it in here anymore..Please, someone, anyone.......