How do you attack?
2007.Jan.24, 04:06 PM
How do you attack?
Do you go through the list of gangs and start attacking the individual there or do you go to the user list and try and find someone in your district that way and if so is there an advanced search option in the user list so that you can search for your desired target like what level and district?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Skarpz

aka Rowlf
2007.Jan.24, 04:21 PM

Sometimes I will use my enemies list. But if I am just looking for people to attack I go to the district I am in and sort by district. Unless I am in Downtown then I sort by level. The reason for this is there are so many people in Downtown that finding the good targets takes forever unless you sort by level. The other districts you can sort by location and see everyone on one page.

The only time I use gangs to find targets is when we are in a gang war.
2007.Jan.24, 04:36 PM

how do you sort it all out? I don't see an advanced option in the user list that says you can find out who is on what level or what district. Right now I have to go through all the list and see if someone is in my district page by page on all users and after that figure out what level they are instead of just seeing an option for one level to see or multiple of your choice or your chosen district.

AM I not seeing it or is there an advanced sorting option?
2007.Jan.24, 04:42 PM

When you go to the user list, you can click the headings at the top (Location, Level, etc.) and sort it by that. So if you go to the userlist and sort by location, it will only show you users in your location. If you sort by level it will order all the users by level.
2007.Jan.24, 06:18 PM

That's what I was looking for. It just doesn't look that way that you can do that. Looks kind of like a hidden feature unless you are told about it.

I see that when you click on locale or level or status it lines them up in descending order or ascending order and makes it easier to find what you are looking for.

I just couldn't see anything that pointed out that that's what you can do or how to do it.

So thanks.