Super Villains Hideyhole Contest!
2009.Jul.07, 12:32 AM
RE: Super Villains Hideyhole Contest!
Cheers,
sounds fun!
Nice thought and planning,
We'll open up a keg on your front stoop

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Jul.07, 12:34 AM
Mutha's are in..and if anyone laughs at this post berserk coming your way except for anyone above the top 30 rank Mad
2009.Jul.07, 12:35 AM
(2009.Jul.07 12:34 AM)shark24 Wrote:  Mutha's are in..and if anyone laughs at this post berserk coming your way except for anyone above the top 30 rank Mad

i laughed.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jul.07, 12:39 AM
you must be a good poker player...i had my game face on and everything
2009.Jul.07, 12:42 AM
im good at poker, but i aint bluffin... you tryin to put the BAD back in bad muthas tough guy?Smirk

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jul.07, 12:45 AM
haha..it never left Evil
2009.Jul.07, 04:51 AM
NICE!

Good job SVs. Sounds awesome.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Jul.07, 08:10 AM
As the gang's bishop who will be busy in the watch tower in my defence position and armed to the teeth - and just for this competiton and as a holy gesture, i will be releasing all my nuns and altar boys will be on duty with bandages, balm healing lotions and sealing your wounds with kisses for all you attacking gangs.
But be warned - one of the nuns is a shim named Brutus and shim doesnt usually shave. You might get additional scratches from the kiss. But who knows - you might enjoy it. Amen.
2009.Jul.07, 09:37 AM
(2009.Jul.07 12:09 AM)xSleekx Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.07 12:00 AM)guiniyeyo Wrote:  how is a gang determined as small, medium, or large? avg lvl? number of members?

I'd probably add the levels of all members to give them a score personally.
Then again the Lycan Legion might be considered medium since our avg level isn't that high but we have 25 very active members and level doesn't matter much on hideout hits

We are going to use the KISS method... Zen doesn't have time to sort gangs by level, # etc.. And we want to have a contest not go through an exercise of power rankings. If you're going to do that then weapons used and highest hit would be a factor... Frag all that.

number of members
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.07 09:41 AM by randomjacker.
2009.Jul.07, 09:38 AM
****Builds Trojan Horse****