last day GOOD BYE AL!!!!
2009.Jul.01, 07:36 PM
RE: last day GOOD BYE AL!!!!
A shame to my name
2009.Jul.01, 07:45 PM
he owes the money to the bruddas...any one who can get that money back for us...we can talk about a finders fee ")
2009.Jul.01, 07:48 PM
Also- to the one who recieved the money - when admin finds you get ready for a fed jail stay - breaking the rules
2009.Jul.01, 07:57 PM
Players who receive gifts from players who are quitting are subject to having the entire gift returned based on our "spirit of the game" rule (#3).

i would like to see this enforced ....we can get our money back easier this way...if we can beat the muggers lol
2009.Jul.01, 08:16 PM
i would like to see everybody thats crying get fed jailed, the way i look at it if you was stupid enough to give it out , then eat it, hell if the admins give you your money back i would love to get all the equipment i bought and handed out back as well, but thats not going to happen
2009.Jul.01, 09:34 PM
stupid attention whores, go away already...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jul.01, 11:43 PM
its only 78k...

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2009.Jul.01, 11:44 PM
(2009.Jul.01 08:16 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  i would like to see everybody thats crying get fed jailed, the way i look at it if you was stupid enough to give it out , then eat it, hell if the admins give you your money back i would love to get all the equipment i bought and handed out back as well, but thats not going to happen

+1

F em