2009.Jun.20, 11:17 PM
RE: Who was your main protector in AL?
Deathwing,Wraithlord,SG Rolleyes

-B-

He is back....
2009.Jun.20, 11:20 PM
Shadowguard....always there for me Bro Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Jun.20, 11:22 PM
Dekarr, Sisterlynx, Chade
2009.Jun.20, 11:36 PM
I don't think I had any protectors per say, but Marlo, PropJoe helped me out much in the beginning. Later on W00k would drop some knowledge on me.
I'm surprised I don't see more people referencing SG on this thread?
2009.Jun.21, 12:01 AM
SG most certainly was an influence and a facilitator of fair play when I was a noob........

The idea of one on one gang wars and hit only those whom are online during wars was something I liked......those ideals are not exclusive to Shadows but something that is admirable............

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Jun.21, 12:20 AM
man theres a lot that have helped me out. I know im going to miss somebody buy Nitromethane helped getting me going. i'd have to say Punisher and alot of villians and ex villians, Ush has helped, SG , Irritt, I have met alot of guys on here and seems they all have had something to do with my progress.
2009.Jun.21, 12:22 AM
Wook, Phisheva, Thormonteson, Ush, Nightrain, Druchii... A big thanks to all of you!
2009.Jun.21, 05:32 AM
Dingus is my hero!
2009.Jun.21, 05:44 AM
Joe AKA poppasmurf, jlbrassur, hes had many names
2009.Jun.21, 09:19 AM
CrazyFoley at first, then Slim and Wolf during my QC days.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.