Beer Store Block Party!
2009.Jun.21, 01:22 PM
RE: Beer Store Block Party!
(2009.Jun.21 01:18 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I never knew you liked to get wet, Batman.

That never stopped you before. Winky lol

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jun.21, 01:39 PM
Sorry corona, but I do believe I am first on the list, and your are fifth. You couldn't even make your husband BACON for his breakfast, I mean that's just failure.

Ooh, do some people hate me real bad now. Eek

Oh and I would like a kiss if any are going around. Wink
2009.Jun.21, 02:33 PM
(2009.Jun.21 01:39 PM)Kokozama Wrote:  Sorry corona, but I do believe I am first on the list, and your are fifth. You couldn't even make your husband BACON for his breakfast, I mean that's just failure.

Ooh, do some people hate me real bad now.

Oh and I would like a kiss if any are going around. Wink

I find it amazing that you are now going to say i'm 5th on the list. I know i'm 5th on the list right now while i'm training at work and cannot get online like I used to. But I get no props for being 1st on the list for weeks at a time? All you can say is 5th for now.

Speaking of breakfast our daughter cooked it for him. She worked w/what she had at my mom's house, if we were at our home it would have been bacon all the way.

And as for my hubby's bacon i'm cooking it tonight!! Winky Along w/his steak, baked potatoes, jalapeno stuffed w/cream cheese wrapped w/bacon, and a cold beer.

So Koko quit being sour and stuff it! You big bully lmfao!

Turtles can breathe through their butts.
(I know some people like that, don't YOU ?)

2009.Jun.21, 02:39 PM
I love how you redirect the blame on the kid. And, PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Otherwise, stewfu! Scream
2009.Jun.21, 03:00 PM
BeerStore = GayBar
2009.Jun.21, 03:14 PM
(2009.Jun.21 03:00 PM)TheMace Wrote:  BeerStore = GayBar

your mixed up with that place you went to last night. ours is a lesbian bar, that stomped your mutha gang a time or 2 lol
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.21 03:15 PM by freeksta3798.

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2009.Jun.21, 04:12 PM
Exuse me. Can I get a whiskey and Pepsi, not too much ice thanx(RAT)
2009.Jun.21, 05:56 PM
You said free beer for the first 25 customers! We had to work for ours lol

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jun.21, 05:59 PM
lol that was a kick ass war we just had. man we drained like 4 cegs during that one!!! teal and rabbit need to come back and do some keg stands though!! Winky

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2009.Jun.21, 06:07 PM
(2009.Jun.21 03:14 PM)freeksta3798 Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.21 03:00 PM)TheMace Wrote:  BeerStore = GayBar

your mixed up with that place you went to last night. ours is a lesbian bar, that stomped your mutha gang a time or 2 lol

Come play again!! teal and rabbit !!! will find some wine next time !