7 Laws are Cheaters. Zen has done nothing.
2009.Jun.18, 12:59 PM
RE: 7 Laws are Cheaters. Zen has done nothing.
Every day that I play this game I will bump this thread to the top of the General Discussion page.

Every player that comes to the forums, either for the 1st or the 500th time, will see this thread.

What is hosp'ing gonna do? My being able to hosp still means that they are able to play.
2009.Jun.18, 01:03 PM
I think this thread belongs in Off The Wall.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jun.18, 01:03 PM
I am pretty sure of all the good people, big donators etc in 7 laws that any who cheated probably wouldn't have been offended if they had been fed jailed for 3-10 days or so...but instead most of the community is pissed off that nothing was done.

Even if i mailed zen about the exploit before using all the falsely obtained credits I would expect to be banned for a week when i was training with 180 endurance creating all this work and drama for the admin. I wouldn't bitch about it i would just gloat on the forums about how awsome i was for a few hours while i was bored / banned then go back to normal a week later.
2009.Jun.18, 01:05 PM
(2009.Jun.18 12:59 PM)Marlo Wrote:  Every day that I play this game I will bump this thread to the top of the General Discussion page.

Every player that comes to the forums, either for the 1st or the 500th time, will see this thread.

What is hosp'ing gonna do? My being able to hosp still means that they are able to play.

Since theres gonna be a daily bump, i might as well add that Seven Laws IS recruiting. we offer benefits, possibly free/cheap credits.
Feel free to shoot us an application!!

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jun.18, 01:05 PM
for one it will cost them money
and it will also make people move a lil even if for a short time
Drek will be spilled on the forums, some gangs migt work together... etc.
Just remember the war in Dec. It made ppl move even if for a short period of time

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jun.18, 01:06 PM
OK. So here is my take on this issue. I know that zen said that everything they did with the credits was reset. But here is were i get worried..How long was it going on? Did Zen find everything, this worries me the most. I do not care if they say that they did not know something was wrong that is just being plain naive. If a large number of credits appeared all of sudden in the vault, i would question it and not let anybody use them until I heard back from zen.

I agree with Marlo that some sort of punishment should be handed out, they cheated whether then realized it or not.

IN the past when someone hacked the game they got banned. (crunchy was the one that did the hack, and he got banned) But something else should be done for the other players, whether that is temporary ban from the game or what. But no punishment is sending a bad message to the whole community, that you can get away with this stuff.

Buzz Off
2009.Jun.18, 01:07 PM
What can we do but bitch until the effing Admin deal with situation fairly? i've stopped donating except to maintain status, if a 7laws member is in jail i let them rot, and every time this topic comes up in the forums i will post my support.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.18 01:11 PM by StreetSamurai.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Jun.18, 01:09 PM
Here's a little help Woah.

7 Laws - The Cheaters Gang

Please allow me to offer you exclusive entrance to the gang that beat the credit market. We here in 7 Laws have no scruples with conning the community.

Please come and join our band of thieves and con men.

We cheat on the reg.

Come and get your Cred's!!!!
2009.Jun.18, 01:12 PM
i guess he is kind of right, they did cheat, and they did get away with A HELL ON ALOT of credits. zen?, in a way thats scamming AL... i can see where your coming from... i can see why some donators are getting upset. they got away with 1000s of pounds donating

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Jun.18, 01:21 PM
I wish Marlo would cut the hypocrisy about cheating, but wishes don't come true too often.