Crimes experience
2007.Jan.08, 07:37 PM
Crimes experience
Is there some kind of bug or am I the only 1 that finds it weird that crimes using 16 and 18 AP gives more exp than crimes using 22?

What I mean is that when I do a complex meth lab, I get between ~800 and 1200$ (rounded average) and between ~ 20 and 30 exp (most I remember seeing was like 37 when I was level 16) but when I steal cars using the 16 or 18 ap crimes, I get between ~ 30 and 45 exp AND I get less money (~300-750$).

Shouldn't exp gained from crimes be based on the AP used and difficulty of them? It's a damn lot more harder (or more expensive) to raise your intelligence to do drugs then to raise your dex to steal cars, no?

Any other thoughts on the subject anyone?
2007.Jan.08, 08:41 PM

When a crime gets too easy, you earn less XP than the normal rate for a crime. I took a look at your crime logs and that is exactly the case.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jan.08, 09:11 PM

So, i get less exp because my intelligence let me succeed at like 98%? ok, sound realistic but i tried to do other crimes using intel, like the Insurance Fraud (23) and Forgery (25) and I got jailed 6 times in a row so I gave up on them...

Any suggestions? Smile
2007.Jan.08, 09:35 PM

Apparently you aren't quite ready for the other crimes. Most people try to stay around their level in Action Point cost for crimes. You can either sit pretty with the high cash and lower XP from the meth lab, or start working on your car crimes.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jan.09, 02:54 AM

thanks for confirming that zen!!

For ages, I've been noticing that sometimes you get cash/level for crimes, then cash/level*2.. and I was starting to get really confused by it :-s

My guess was along those lines of a crime being too easy, but never got data to back that up. Sweet!

*moves onto trying insurance*