Who was your first enemy in game? 2nd edition
2009.Jun.15, 09:40 AM
RE: Who was your first enemy in game? 2nd edition
No one. Cool
The first time that I was hosp'd was in a war. And that was when I was already 100+ days old.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jun.15, 12:42 PM
(2009.Jun.15 09:37 AM)xSleekx Wrote:  Gerber when I was low level, quickly passed him but he seems to be gaining on me...can't say I respect the guy...maybe when he stays in a gang longer then a month without begging for loans handouts etc and leaving shortly after

isnt gerber the gamnling guy? why would he need handouts if he is soo good at the gambling?
2009.Jun.15, 12:57 PM
(2009.Jun.15 12:42 PM)buuddha Wrote:  isnt gerber the gamnling guy? why would he need handouts if he is soo good at the gambling?

I mostly knew him before he got on the poi for gambling.
2009.Jun.15, 01:02 PM
gemini4256 was my first real enemy. Started hosp'n me for no reason while I was onine. I asked her about it and she didn't reply. Douchebag
2009.Jun.15, 10:28 PM
Mine hands down was N2DSHT. he was only one at that time to CONSTANTLY hit me.

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2009.Jun.15, 10:35 PM
(2009.Jun.15 09:37 AM)xSleekx Wrote:  Gerber when I was low level, quickly passed him but he seems to be gaining on me...can't say I respect the guy...maybe when he stays in a gang longer then a month without begging for loans handouts etc and leaving shortly after

sleek ur just mad becuz i was stronger than u and i asked why u kept attacking if u were losing then when u became stronger than me i had to hear about it while u attacked me a lot. and i was in my last 2 gangs for over a month and ur more of a beggar than me
2009.Jun.15, 10:38 PM
(2009.Jun.15 10:35 PM)gerber Wrote:  

sleek ur just mad becuz i was stronger than u and i asked why u kept attacking if u were losing then when u became stronger than me i had to hear about it while u attacked me a lot. and i was in my last 2 gangs for over a month and ur more of a beggar than me

Member came out of the 7Law training camp got THAT much stronger. Winky

Amend
2009.Jun.15, 10:45 PM
Sleek wasn't much of a beggar, from what I know of him, Gerber.
2009.Jun.15, 10:55 PM
yea i know i was just playing about that, but he had me misunderstood from the beginning and i never got the chance to get a true perception of him
2009.Jun.16, 01:30 AM
{section deleted}

Please stay on topic - Jola

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**