interesting...
2009.Jun.10, 11:07 AM
RE: interesting...
(2009.Jun.10 11:05 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.10 11:01 AM)JaySin Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.10 10:58 AM)nathanket Wrote:  No one who has played the game for a year+ can be stupid enough to believe that any one person would donate hundreds of thousands of real dollars to the game. You guys knew there was something wrong and used them anyways.

Who cares!

You guys say the same thing Over and Over. No need.

We all know they acted dumb. and yes its not fair but hey, are you guys mad cuz they used them or are u mad cuz they used them and you all didnt?

Who Cares!

- J -

Look a Pu**y grew Balls!
Why would Putty grow balls?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jun.10, 11:10 AM
(2009.Jun.10 10:39 AM)Marlo Wrote:  Zeon, as I have already stated earlier in the thread, you have spent a lot of time analyzing and theoretically extrapolating on the games algorithms and codes. On top of that you are a donator and an active player. For you to say that you took 90 million credits unknowing of their illegitimacy is insulting. Excuse me, but most of us, especially the top tier players here are adults, with both inquiring minds and a serious stake in this game. Please try to keep that in mind as you plead your case.

Marlo, I have stated in my other thread as well. I have spent a lot of time analyzing and theoretically extrapolating on the games algorithms and codes. On top of that I am a donator and an active player. For you to say that I took 90 million credits Knowingly to get myself in ban is insane.

As a reminder, I do not know how to exploited was done. Period. What you are saying are all accusation base on your assumption.

Amend
2009.Jun.10, 11:14 AM
I do not want to, and will not argue with you Zeon. I have stated my understanding of the situation, and my distaste in its handling, directly to Zenith. No more needs to be said on anyone's part.
2009.Jun.10, 11:59 AM
Shouldn't this have been archived at 499 and another thread with Part II started?

Oh wait, wrong board.
2009.Jun.10, 02:03 PM
(2009.Jun.10 11:10 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.10 10:39 AM)Marlo Wrote:  Zeon, as I have already stated earlier in the thread, you have spent a lot of time analyzing and theoretically extrapolating on the games algorithms and codes. On top of that you are a donator and an active player. For you to say that you took 90 million credits unknowing of their illegitimacy is insulting. Excuse me, but most of us, especially the top tier players here are adults, with both inquiring minds and a serious stake in this game. Please try to keep that in mind as you plead your case.

Marlo, I have stated in my other thread as well. I have spent a lot of time analyzing and theoretically extrapolating on the games algorithms and codes. On top of that I am a donator and an active player. For you to say that I took 90 million credits Knowingly to get myself in ban is insane.
zeon, when it comes to my ignorance argument, im not sure what your talking about, most of this discussion is based on 7laws being ignorant to the fact that 90,000,000+ credits is obviously cheating.

you keep saying that the large number you guys took is evidence that you weren't trying to better your character, well, what the hell were you trying to do? to me it sounds like you guys WERE going to try and better your character by cheating, then you realized your mistake, so you just kept taking more and more and more to make it seem like you weren't trying to cheat.

PS
@ wraithlord, put that picture back up you modzi.
there is absolutely no reason why that picture needs to come down.
2009.Jun.10, 02:17 PM
Didn't one player from 7 use the credits for character betterment before it was restored. Someone rocketed up to #1 in stats that night.

I think it rhymes with Monyen.
2009.Jun.10, 02:23 PM
Maybe if 7Laws changed their tag to -X- something will happen.

Seems nothing really happens to those outside X Family.

Crazykid
2009.Jun.10, 02:27 PM
(2009.Jun.10 02:23 PM)XxDragonxX Wrote:  Maybe if 7Laws changed their tag to -X- something will happen.

Crazykid

:: looks around thread nervously ::
2009.Jun.10, 02:31 PM
(2009.Jun.10 02:23 PM)XxDragonxX Wrote:  Maybe if 7Laws changed their tag to -X- something will happen.

Crazykid

They did for a while. You weren't here. 7Laws and XPats basically switched places for a week or so. Names and everything!

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jun.10, 02:33 PM
(2009.Jun.10 02:27 PM)PhisheVA Wrote:  

Crazykid

:: looks around thread nervously ::

oops wrong board.

Crazykid