It has come to my attention
2009.Jun.03, 05:58 PM
RE: It has come to my attention
(2009.Jun.03 05:57 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.03 05:55 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  6:53 pm Phisheva defeated you and left you in shame.

Phish must claim his.

okie dokie.... Idea

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2009.Jun.03, 06:05 PM
Well weebs your well ahead of the pack.Some real pansies here I tell ya.Bring back the old days.

I remember when ..... I remember when.Looks like I may hve to get my weapon out and have a look around.Winky
2009.Jun.03, 06:08 PM
(2009.Jun.03 06:05 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  Well weebs your well ahead of the pack.Some real pansies here I tell ya.Bring back the old days.

I remember when ..... I remember when.Looks like I may hve to get my weapon out and have a look around.Winky

stop hiding at the beach and i'll claim some too!!
2009.Jun.03, 06:12 PM
(2009.Jun.03 06:08 PM)Thor Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.03 06:05 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  Well weebs your well ahead of the pack.Some real pansies here I tell ya.Bring back the old days.

stop hiding at the beach and i'll claim some too!!

He is challenging you weebs! lol
well ill pop in gain ommorow and see how things are doing.Keep up the good work.post the results here.Gnight AL
2009.Jun.03, 06:38 PM
I'm not in the beach district? Damn though, I do struggle a lot with Thor, damn borg! lol.
2009.Jun.03, 06:41 PM
You honorably defeat cheryljean in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 226
Hospitalization Time : 24
2009.Jun.03, 07:31 PM
You honorably defeat 0ldman in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 178
Hospitalization Time : 32

Experience Earned : 213
Hospitalization Time : 16
srry bro it was for the cash

You honorably defeat SuperDave in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 177
Hospitalization Time : 38
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.03 07:56 PM by Acooper.

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2009.Jun.03, 08:06 PM
You honorably defeat BillyTheKid in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 320
Hospitalization Time : 47
2009.Jun.03, 08:35 PM
Geezus how long has this post been going? Oh hey biff...

A guy too wussie to stick around and get hit, calling others wussies... NICE!

Just the kinda action I was looking for.... lemme know when your around biff and I will show ya some onlining!
2009.Jun.03, 09:09 PM
its time like these im thankful to be in maximum security upstate. if i was free id be commiting tons of 187's on yo ases

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac