NOOOOOO!
2009.Jun.03, 11:51 AM
RE: NOOOOOO!
They can't block all proxies unless it's like my wonderful place of employment. They block everything and then let certain sites through. I can go to marketwatch at least.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2009.Jun.03, 12:13 PM
My work doesnt allow al, free prxys, mobile wireless phones, and you have to empty your pockets so no chance usually at work. But i try and g outside every 30 minutes and get on my mobile.

I think al should be open for all
2009.Jun.03, 12:26 PM
https://clearlydrunk.com/

school doesnt block this one.
2009.Jun.03, 12:29 PM
(2009.Jun.03 08:24 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.03 07:25 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  My work computers just blocked AL!!!

Now I have to use my phone at work!!

This is going to be very inconvenient. JailbreakJailbreak

I think you can sue them
i would at least try to,lol
2009.Jun.03, 12:57 PM
No AL at work for me either. The computers don't block anything, but they trace every site you go on and if it's not work related you get a disciplinarySad

No phones either.....I get a little twitchy by time home time comes round.

B'stards!
2009.Jun.03, 01:05 PM
Very little AL at school for me unless I get the corner computer where I can sit against the wall with the comp facing me and nobody else only. F letting my mates know I rejoined this 'gay' game. I got enough stick for it before.Redface
2009.Jun.03, 01:10 PM
(2009.Jun.03 01:05 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  Very little AL at school for me unless I get the corner computer where I can sit against the wall with the comp facing me and nobody else only. F letting my mates know I rejoined this 'gay' game. I got enough stick for it before.Redface

Best post i've read in months lol

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Jun.03, 01:12 PM
My work thinks AL is an engineering site where I get tips on modification projects for gov't contracts.

But to save face I have done RL business with more than one member of this community. Therefore I am not a complete liar! Winky
2009.Jun.03, 01:31 PM
My old job blocked everything including the weather.

Now the job I am at now as long as all my work is done and AL does not interfer w/my job. Then I can do anything on the we w/acceptions that is lol! Plus I can have my cell phone on the desk as long as the ring is turned off and phone is on vib.

Turtles can breathe through their butts.
(I know some people like that, don't YOU ?)

2009.Jun.03, 01:50 PM
poor baby crei me a river i have to use my phone at work!
boohooo