0300 server time JAIL
2006.Dec.31, 04:21 AM
0300 server time JAIL
I play about 16 hours a day. I play Day and Night. Why is it that I have NO issues busting people out during the day and then at 0300 server time, I can't bust anyone out without trying multiple times? Is this a bug, or is this just how it is? Not complaing just wanting to know if this is a glitch. Thank you! Biggrin Biggrin :?:
2006.Dec.31, 09:09 AM

that sounds real weird... really bad luck maybe?

how big of a sample size we talkin bout?
2007.Jan.01, 12:47 AM

friday and saturday in the early morning I was ALMOST not able to bust anyone out, even though before 0300 I was kicking ass. I can understand bad luck but two days in a row and at the same time. Could be just me though.
2007.Jan.01, 04:54 AM

I'll speak for Zen:

Ush: blah blah blah jail busts
Zen: Well, you're probably having bad luck!
Ush: No, No! Tis the game!
Zen: The code has not been changed, bad luck on your part.
Ush: Yes, again! Zen you are right! No issues today.

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
2007.Jan.01, 06:41 AM

I got to seconed Ushanewnewba on this one. I usually bust out 10-12 people a day, random times, but come around 0300 tic its like alcatraz. Just yesterday Ushanewnewba and I both were experiancing it. Bad luck for 2 people, same time? Damn it I knew that new mobile home of mine was built on a anchient Indian Burial Ground.
2007.Jan.01, 07:57 AM

I don't know specifically about 0300 server time, but I've certainly found evidence that suggests crimes and busts are time related- certain times of day yield purple patches where you can't fail, whereas other times you can't do a thing. It may all be coincidence, because I haven't looked into it TOO deeply, but on many occasions I've noticed hours where I just can't bust or do normal crimes whatsoever, then times where I never fail a thing- 400 minute busts, easy.

If it is time related, it'd take quite a lot of work to figure out just how the time affects the crime anyway.
2007.Jan.01, 10:35 AM

i couldn't bust anyone out about 1000 server time yesterday myself. i think there are windows of time like that, but i think the window changes. i've run into it rather randomly.
2007.Jan.01, 11:04 AM

JBowen Wrote:I got to seconed Ushanewnewba on this one. I usually bust out 10-12 people a day, random times, but come around 0300 tic its like alcatraz. Just yesterday Ushanewnewba and I both were experiancing it. Bad luck for 2 people, same time? darn it I knew that new mobile home of mine was built on a anchient Indian Burial Ground.

haha nice, pleasure not busting out with you! Smile Anyway, it's fine now, if there are pockets at least everyone has to experience them. Oh well, in reallife it would be harder to break people out at certain times of the day, so I guess it adds to the mechanics of the game Smile Oh well, I just won't try to bust at 0300 Smile
2007.Jan.01, 11:09 AM

That's my guess too, Zen has made the game realistic in many ways, so I'm assuming at certain times of day there's 'heightened security' where crimes and busting become harder, same as there's reduced security at points too. Whether the times are consistant daily, weekly, monthly, or totally random, no idea.
2007.Jan.01, 11:40 AM

It was shift change at the jailhouse, you had twice as many guards there! lol

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin