Tuck your pants into your socks
2009.May.20, 10:44 AM
Tuck your pants into your socks
Sender : TRIADBOY [16137] online
Date : 19 May 09 @ lame o'clock pm
Subject : (No Subject)

do u want to join my new family im making bro, ALL the small gangs in the AL will be apart of it.. i already have 10 gangs that will join and another 5 that are thinking about it.

benifits in joining 14k triad family: busts, back up in wars and protection in generals againest bigger bully gangs.

when u join u will realise that ANYONE that wars u will get attacked by ALL 14k gangs..

we will stick together so well that we will be a strong force as our numbers will be far greater then everyone else.

let me know if this will be something you would like to be apart of?.. all u will have to change once joining is ur gang tag "14k", so everyone will no ur in there family and bust u when they see ur tag in jail, ands put the 14k infrount of ur gang name so everyone will see how big our family is and think twice b4 attacking us

synth v.03.112371

2009.May.20, 10:51 AM
RE: Tuck your pants into your socks
sounds like somebody is getting froggy again,i know of a few gangs if more than one gang declares on them all involved ends up being hospedEek
2009.May.20, 10:58 AM
This mail is being sent to alot of people. F 14k!
oh, and we declared on them and no one else jumped in. Eek
This post was last modified: 2009.May.20 10:59 AM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.May.20, 11:01 AM
(2009.May.20 10:58 AM)superdude Wrote:  F 14k!
Smirk
This post was last modified: 2009.May.20 11:02 AM by errorist.

synth v.03.112371

2009.May.20, 11:09 AM
(2009.May.20 10:44 AM)errorist Wrote:  Sender : TRIADBOY [16137] online
Date : 19 May 09 @ lame o'clock pm
Subject : (No Subject)

do u want to join my new family im making bro, ALL the small gangs in the AL will be apart of it.. i already have 10 gangs that will join and another 5 that are thinking about it.

benifits in joining 14k triad family: busts, back up in wars and protection in generals againest bigger bully gangs.

when u join u will realise that ANYONE that wars u will get attacked by ALL 14k gangs..

we will stick together so well that we will be a strong force as our numbers will be far greater then everyone else.

let me know if this will be something you would like to be apart of?.. all u will have to change once joining is ur gang tag "14k", so everyone will no ur in there family and bust u when they see ur tag in jail, ands put the 14k infrount of ur gang name so everyone will see how big our family is and think twice b4 attacking us
What he doesnt understand is that we dont need a 14k back up lol. I told him no then he went to my training gang, what a dumbass mistake.
2009.May.20, 11:10 AM
Hope he doesn't ask me. Don't want to be a part of the bombshell that is 14-K Triball Chins.