Poll: What do you use normally
shield only
armour only
both shield and armour
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
armour/shield poll
2009.May.19, 09:43 AM
RE: armour/shield poll
i use both, it is amazing who gets a occasional surprise of biting off more than they can chew when i use itNinja
2009.May.19, 09:46 AM
I use both. Conformity.
2009.May.19, 10:52 AM
i added armore
2009.May.19, 02:07 PM
Depends on the oponent and the stats in certain areas... random can get you but you can increase your odds if you know you need to be nimble or just stop a train...
2009.May.19, 10:17 PM
Armor. Biggrin

Who gives a drek.
2009.May.20, 08:00 AM
armor

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.May.20, 08:16 AM
I adore, mi amore.....
2009.May.20, 09:07 AM
IMO Belts = Money Sucking Items in the game

i never use em im not saying there useless but i dont think they are Worth what you pay to recharge em for what extra damage you resist in battle

i just beef the Resistance Stat up i got 22 Resistance and dont use a belt and ive resisted some serious Damage in battles without a belt so i dont see the need to use a belt at all unless ur in a Serious gang war then its worth the thousands u pay to recharge for very little fights that it lasts but thats just how i feel about the belts and the more expensive the belt the more pricy it is to Recharge maybe the Job that benefits the Belt Recharge for CP would be a good way to own and recharge a decent belt but other than that i think its a waste of money
2009.May.20, 09:16 AM
IMO you suck Wink
2009.May.20, 09:23 AM
well IMO your Opinions SUCK! ha