Random Drug Testing
2009.May.11, 06:35 PM
Random Drug Testing
I think AL needs to go under the NFL/MLB testing for controled substances.....

How's a guy supposed to prove a point with this drek...

Ushanewnewba overpowered loss 18 1 6 1,634 151 6

and he resisted 5 of the only 6 points of damage I did to him, so 1 for fraks sake.
2009.May.11, 06:45 PM
RE: Random Drug Testing
Haha, random cyberware testing where it makes it not work for day. Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.May.11, 07:15 PM
Weak mind, weak body. Thus, cybers Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.May.12, 02:31 PM
i personally like that idea. how about on a random day every month there is a random cyber test and a random drug test. the random cyber test ONLY tests for people who have used more than 5 humanity points towards cyberware, as anything less significant can be easily hidden. when the cyberware is discovered, the player becomes unable to attack for 24 hours, and 50% of their humanity is restored for the sam 24 hours (kind of like how in sports you would get suspended and cant compete, but you can still train, just not under the effects of the drugs)

for the drug testing, it tests the overuse of stimpacks, health packs, and the +happiness drug. if you are caught over using these products, you are banned from using these items for 24 hours and your health regen gets reduced by 50% for 24 hours (withdrawl)

and as a bonus, maybe increase the benefits of all of these by 5%? Razz lol. increased risks = increased gains!

i.e. on high risk days stim packs heal 525 or something like that
This post was last modified: 2009.May.12 02:31 PM by abysmalpoptart.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.May.12, 02:58 PM
Holy crap Pop, My original post was supposed to just be funny, but dang you have gone and smoked too much weed and actually worked it into a cool sounding idea lol.
2009.May.12, 03:32 PM
my bad Smile ive been watching ESPN whine about roger clemens for the past hour and a half so.. yea Razz

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.May.12, 06:51 PM
(2009.May.12 03:32 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  my bad Smile ive been watching ESPN whine about roger clemens for the past hour and a half so.. yea Razz

So they stopped talking about that quarterback who keeps retiring?

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.May.12, 07:33 PM
That would be the drama queen Brett Farve......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.May.12, 07:59 PM
hahaha, favre was in between clemens and hockey Smile

2009.May.12, 10:15 PM
Minnesota should bring back Barry Sanders, too. Rolleyes