Addendum to game rules
2007.Oct.01, 03:11 PM
Addendum to game rules
Addendum to Game Rules

It has come to my attention that purchasing, selling, and/or trading accounts has the potential to break some of our rules. While I was originally indifferent on this matter, several players have informed me about the potential for abuse. Going forward, all accounts in violation of the new rule (#16) shall be penalized. Those who have partaken in this activity prior to today will have amnesty if and only if they notify me by October 6th at 11:59PM server time. Those who have not notified me by then will be considered in violation of Rule 16 and be dealt with accordingly.

RMT beware!
2007.Oct.01, 03:22 PM

Does that include players getting on 2, 3 and even 4 accounts of their friends while they can't get on? Or a boyfriend/girlfriend sharing their 2 accounts when 1 is home and the other at work/school, unable to log on?
2007.Oct.01, 03:29 PM

i personally agree with this rule we had to work hard to get our chareters built up and then somebody wants to sale/trade or switch with somebody else is not fair to us,zen you keep up the good work girl,
2007.Oct.01, 03:43 PM

GAME RULES

Rule #4

Players are only allowed to have one account. Owning / Logging Into more than one account will result in all accounts being punished. Sharing accounts or "Account Sitting" is the same as having mulitple accounts. If there is more than one account on the same IP, contact the staff as soon as possible.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Oct.01, 03:45 PM

I can't sell my account. I've already sold my soul to AL for credits and the booky is lookin to break my legs cause my last check bounced!

Seriously, I've seen this in other games, look at what Ever Quest went through on EBay, accounts, weapons, and items all acutioned off for real money on EBay, rather sad considering all you have to do is sit down and play and do it yourself.

Heck you can even quit for a year and come back and it's like you didn't even leave!
2007.Oct.01, 03:46 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:Does that include players getting on 2, 3 and even 4 accounts of their friends while they can't get on? Or a boyfriend/girlfriend sharing their 2 accounts when 1 is home and the other at work/school, unable to log on?

Rule #4 hasn't changed.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Oct.01, 03:48 PM

Well it is... you can drop from like 5th to 105th.
2007.Oct.01, 03:49 PM

Hydro, it would be tough to prove if someone is logging on as a friend or a significant other. I think if you suspect it that you could give them a warning but being able to prove they broke the rules would be tough in that case.

Now as for buying selling or trading accounts I can see hwere there is a chance to exploit the system and the new player definately has an advantage with having a strong character to start with. My opinion on this may change if it was a rampant problem but Im not so sure im against a player that is quitting trying to earn some of the money they donated back.
2007.Oct.01, 05:13 PM

i for one certaintly am. RMT(real money trading) is the bane of many online games that exist. If there is one thing i certaintly hate; its people who want to make a quick buck off something i enjoy. We donate to this game for zenith who takes care of the people who still DO want to play this game. It is well worth the pittance that we donate to her. Getting some money back or whatever it is just doesnt sit well with me. I consiider my donations to be well spent money; and well earned by Zen if you ask me.
2007.Oct.01, 09:19 PM

i wouldnt want anyone screwing around with a character i put hundreds of hrs into building anyway. :?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl