2Day competition
2006.Dec.22, 01:49 AM
2Day competition
who received prizes? i got 3rd Smile

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Dec.22, 02:29 AM

i got 4th for accuracy
woo!
2006.Dec.22, 05:20 AM

I was on at the time... if I remember rightly, Svartur and Soares 'won' the dex and acc prizes with a miscalculation, they both had way over 95%. Then they were moved back, and me+Jubei won the dex+acc. Matt came second in acc, Dru came 3rd in dex, I honestly can't remember the rest.
2006.Dec.22, 08:54 AM

I got 2nd in Dexterity. Yay for being home sick for the past two days.
2006.Dec.22, 08:57 AM

lol, gj. whats ur dex up to now?
2006.Dec.22, 08:59 AM

matt5250 Wrote:lol, gj. whats ur dex up to now?

Mailed you in game.
2006.Dec.22, 09:10 AM

lol, no wonder I didn't catch you! Trained around 2k dex points and still behind :-P
2006.Dec.23, 11:39 PM

LordSkie Wrote:I was on at the time... if I remember rightly, Svartur and Soares 'won' the dex and acc prizes with a miscalculation, they both had way over 95%. Then they were moved back, and me+Jubei won the dex+acc. Matt came second in acc, Dru came 3rd in dex, I honestly can't remember the rest.

how can 4 people win? this doesnt seem right to me. it belittles the actual champions accomplishments, and if i was one of the real winners, id be pissed.

hey lordskie, do u remember if your percentage or anyone elses percentages changed besides svartur and soares?

this seems really strange to me...... :?

congrats to all
2006.Dec.24, 04:16 AM

well... I'd have to agree with you there, to be honest.

I had a real time getting the % I did- I had work both days, which was unavoidable, that cut out around 8-10 hours of online time (only mornings thankfully). I managed to be online the entire time apart from that, staying up all night, both nights in half hour shifts, so.. it is a little annoying to know that someone who's REAL % was about 50 something gets the same reward.

I don't know who's changed actually, mine was dropped from 90 to about 82, which sounds more like what I thought- but still high enough to win dex. Jubei's didn't change, so he still won acc.

At the end of the day though, I still got the prize for it, so hey ho... can't complain too much.