This is how you get up in the game.
2006.Dec.21, 07:59 AM
This is how you get up in the game.
This is an Add-on to my strategy guide. And is meant to help people understand how they can get up faster, and the gains from it. It wont stay long in general section, but for a few days, and then it will be moved to "Tips and Tricks". I hope people will find help from it, and if anyone wants more help its just to send me an ingame mail, as i am online pretty much 16-18hours a day or nearby a puter. Do not beg for cash or items please.

- Druchii

Train Dexterity, and i mean train it LOADS! Do pickpocketting crimes until you can afford some donator days and maybe the 10 000 house.

After you have the 10 000house, train accuracy up to level 5. After you have reached level 5 accuracy. Keep training dexterity, and move up in crimes as you get more successful in pickpocketting, when you have level 9 dexterity move upto GTA stealing clunkers.

Im assuming that you either donate to get donator days or you buy them off the market. Buying them off the market is possible for every player over level 10 if you follow this help im laying out for you.

After you have the 10 000 house, some donator days and level 5 accuracy. You are now training Dexterity really hard and making more cash from crimes since you can do 6ap pickpocketting nearly 90% successful and stealing clunkers with some moderate success. The thing you have to save up for now is the Armalite Peacekeeper. No other weapon will do.

When you get the Armalite PeaceKeeper, CANCEL ALL TRAINING!! Dont train at all unless Health Points are under 50% and you have full Energy Point Bar. The only thing you are gonna do is too attack people. Go to fed jail first. Attack the highest level people you think you can beat, attack them over and over and over, until you level up. Attack people not in fed jail also. The only thing you should do is attack until you reach a point where you become to weak for the good targets. Then you start training Dexterity and Accuracy, in a 60/40 ratio. Since you have levelled up 6-7 levels, youre Energy Point Bar is bigger and regenerates faster. So this time training up will go alot faster. While you do this save up for a larger house, and more credits to buy donator days.

The thing with levels that not many know is that they increase your stats. each level as i have gathered increase battlestats with 3-5% efficiency, so attacking and levelling up is as effective as training. Only exept that youre Energy Point Regeneration rate goes up, your Action Point Regeneration rate goes up, youre Happiness Regeneration rate goes up, your Health Point Bar gets bigger. You can do bigger trains before leaving game, and when logging on. You can do more crimes when logging onto game. Basically everything improves when getting high in level.

And attacking also improves each players chance to succeed in Organised Crimes, which in turn can help gangs afford buying in Credits to hand out to their gang members so that people can get donator days and make more cash to donate to gang. So that gang can buy bigger bulks of Credits to give to gang members.

(this info i try to give you on levels has not been confirmed with Zenith or Err in anyway, so i may be totally wrong. But ask any of the higher levels if it has helped them Wink )

If i have gotten anything totally wrong bring it up in thread.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Dec.21, 09:20 AM

I believe you are right on. But I think they need to restructure the attacking! I know I've gone into the patheon and looked and had better stats than some of the people attacking me and have decient weapon and armor yet still they defeat me! IMO it needs to have little bit more emphasis on the stats or else why even train.

(sorry for the misspellings) :o

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2006.Dec.21, 09:40 AM

more emphasis has just recently been put on stats with the increased happiness regen. since when you only train you gain a crapload more stats now, those who prefer not to attack very much are helped out by this.
2006.Dec.21, 09:49 AM

Yeah the new happiness regen is outright fantastic, makes the attacking pressure ease up loads.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Dec.21, 09:55 AM

Okay, Im confused. Dru and MAtt what are ya'll talking about? I ahven't sen any chenges listed aywhere or noticed them playing the game?
2006.Dec.21, 10:05 AM

lol, you should read the newspaper more often

06.December.12 - Redesigned menus for the Pantheon. Eliminated a couple of redundant lists such as the top levels. Increased display to show top 50 in every section. Improved query speed for Pantheon. Happiness refresh in the hospital is back, at it's 10 per 5 minute rate. Happiness refreshes outside the hospital is at least 10 (yes, a slight increase based on level). Eliminated ads on home page.

you now gain happiness at a rate of 10 + (lvl - 2)/2 always rounded up (as far as I can tell) this lets you teain much more effficiently if you are a donator.
2006.Dec.21, 10:18 AM

Oh okay. I do read the news and I even read that same one after I read ya'll talking aboiut it. I kept missing the "oustide" part. I just thought it was talking about happiness gains in the hospital since it had been a hot topic last week or so. Thanks for clarification.
2006.Dec.21, 11:38 AM

It has let you train more but still doesn't help the fact that level is considered more than stats during an attack

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2006.Dec.21, 11:44 AM

Well you will need good stats so that Levels have something to pump up. Smile

2006.Dec.21, 12:28 PM

Eaglefreak makes a very valid point which you seem to be missing.

The act of training stats shouldnt merely be bolstered by the fact that happiness is easier to come by. Stats should have their own merit. And they have MUCH less worth than level when it comes to both preforming crimes and attacking. (from what ive witnessed, anyway)

Of course this is a whole different discussion than what this thread was intended for, but its still a valid discussion.

However, this same point (level v stat) does in fact question the validity of the original guide. I did those same crimes very successfully and did not exclusively train dexterity. Character level (IMHO) has much more to do with the success rate of crimes than stats. (I can remember immediately after leveling up, my success rate on a particular crime increasing 10fold with no stat change (yes exaggerating, but making a point)

Just curious, do you have hard evidence to suggest that this is the ONLY way to be successful? There often is more than one way to skin a cat. ( I allways felt that one would need to be very accurate to pick a pocket, as well as dexterous...no, im not saying this necessarily applies here)

Finally, i think "...attacking also improves each players chance to succeed in Organised Crimes." is a little misleading.... again, more than one way to skin...

Maybe i just hate to think that this is all true from a fun-factor standpoint. People dont play role-playing games to do everything exactly the same.