Stat Trains
2009.Apr.30, 10:10 AM
Stat Trains
I am a shotgun user.

Is there any point for me to train DEX at all?

My reqs are STR and ACC for the weapon (and RES for armor, obviously)...

Am I completely wasting my time?

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Apr.30, 10:14 AM
RE: Stat Trains
If you don't want people hitting you back you should train it.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Apr.30, 01:13 PM
It's also the crime stat.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Apr.30, 01:23 PM
str isn't that important for the shot gun from what i know
it just allows you to equipe it
dext if far more important
imo you should drop res and train acc dext and str

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Apr.30, 02:22 PM
(2009.Apr.30 01:23 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  str isn't that important for the shot gun from what i know
it just allows you to equipe it
dext if far more important
imo you should drop res and train acc dext and str

Not true...str is very important for the shotgun imo. IT is a heavy weapon and you need to be able to carry it. So the higher you strength the better it will be. Acc is the most important. But from what i noticed str helps more with the shotgun then dex. maybe someone else know something that i do not. But that is from my exp.

Buzz Off