Attention All belt chargers
2009.Oct.29, 09:41 PM
RE: Attention All belt chargers
(2009.Oct.29 04:41 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.26 12:20 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.20 04:23 PM)hardasgranite Wrote:  Please post and and list how much you charge.

Why the hell would a moderator start a thread that should obviously be in another forum.

You proved you are unworthy of the job.

My thoughts exactly, if mod doesn't know where to appropriately post a thread, then why the hell is he a mod?

As much as I dislike Wraith as a mod, there are two problems with this argument.

1.) This was prior to his becoming a mod (This thread was posted April 20, and he became a mod May 15).

2.) This was originally posted in trade mod IIRC

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Oct.29, 11:50 PM
ALL BS ASIDE THANKS TO ALL THE BELT-CHARGERS THAT POSTED HERE Cool
I HAVE ADDED ALL OF YOU TO MY FRIENDS LIST SO I CAN FIND YOU WHEN I NEED MY BELTS CHARGED Cool
2009.Oct.30, 08:18 AM
I have added a seciton on the Wiki for Player Services. Among the services listed are Belt Chargers. Their last advertised price and percentage of charge are listed.

For right now, I only know one percentage, so that's the only one filled in.

If you are one of the chargers listed, please provide me with your current rates and percentage charge.

If you are not on the list and would like to be, OR if you are on the list and would like to be removed, please let me know.
2009.Oct.30, 11:46 AM
This thread still going? should only be 1 page!
2009.Nov.19, 01:36 PM
(2009.Oct.30 11:46 AM)JohnRambo Wrote:  This thread still going? should only be 1 page!

OFF TOPIC POST!

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken