Poll: HOPPER TAG FOR JAY
INFAMOUS GANG HOPPER
I HOP AROUND AL
BAK0N IS AWSUM
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!!!
2009.Apr.16, 08:13 AM
RE: YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!!!
(2009.Apr.16 07:15 AM)Lucky666 Wrote:  for all the drama he's caused he should get a tag
also i wasn't sure if BAKON was BACON so i couldn't pick that

Perhaps it should be a drama queen tag?
2009.Apr.16, 08:16 AM
you want one RJ? Wink

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Apr.16, 08:20 AM
Jealous by any chance RJ ?Smirklol
2009.Apr.16, 02:30 PM
(2009.Apr.16 07:15 AM)Lucky666 Wrote:  for all the drama he's caused he should get a tag
also i wasn't sure if BAKON was BACON so i couldn't pick that

I picked it because I didnt feel it was right to encouge anyone to brag that they have been in almost every gang in AL

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Apr.16, 07:03 PM
I vote for bacon.
Alot of gangs ive been in sucked.fully,you must give money,gotta do this,perpetual war i understand why you would gang hop.
jay and his gangs were the first lot to be decent to me so i say give him the bacon hopper tag.
a confused enemy is................lol

synth v.03.112371

2009.Apr.16, 08:52 PM
Jaysin is not a bad guy he just is somewhat confused as to where he should hang his hat. Money is his motivator but loyality is his negotiator. I will admit I have courted him but he just wanted too much........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Apr.16, 08:56 PM
I couldn't find the "no tag just hosp his sorry ass for a week" option so I voted for bacon.
2009.Apr.17, 09:27 AM
I vote yes, but I think as a prize he should get put in a three man gang that can never be upgraded or left or induct new members,,,,I think he should have everything upgreded to max three person hideout ratings as well to make it fair,,,or maybe just give him a negetive combat bonus that enables anybody in a gang to defeat him in combat despite level or stats,,,