coin con
2007.Jan.07, 01:08 PM
coin con
how come everytime i spend all my action points into coin con, i would be successful in everyone except the last one where i always go to jail... why's that? its always the last one before i run out of action points that i go to jail for doing that....
2007.Jan.07, 03:10 PM

I don't know if this is actually true but if you commit a crime too often in a row, the higher the percentage is of you getting caught. I normally mix up the crimes. So do a couple of 1 point crimes in between the coin cons

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jan.07, 04:05 PM

I have no idea if what eagle said is true or not either, but I can say I experienced the same thing when I was starting out. I would always get caught on the last try, without AP to try and bust myself.
2007.Jan.08, 05:28 PM

matt5250 Wrote:I have no idea if what eagle said is true or not either, but I can say I experienced the same thing when I was starting out. I would always get caught on the last try, without AP to try and bust myself.
How many centuries ago was that?? lol

Not sure if it's true or if it is, how many times are needed before you get jailed but I usually do a ton of complex meth lab in a row on weekdays evening (everytime i get 22 or more AP, I do that, with a few minutes between each of course) and I failed for the first time in 4 days last night.
2007.Jan.08, 06:16 PM

lol, take a look at the ages, it wasnt that long ago.