Find any eggs?
2009.Apr.11, 11:27 PM
RE: Find any eggs?
I've got one that's blue on one half with pink sparkles on the other, then I've got another one with yellow stars one a pure black shell.

They be so pretty.
2009.Apr.11, 11:30 PM
Since I can't find any I belive you.
2009.Apr.11, 11:33 PM
This is kind of funny. I get an enemy after I acknowledge the question of the having of Easter eggs.

Can the people that hate me hurry up and add me? Jesus won't abandon you for your indifference and jealousy.
2009.Apr.11, 11:44 PM
1. You walk down to a parking structure looking for an easy car to get in.
2. You find a sweet two-seater Z4 that has the top down.
3. After a couple of seconds fiddling with the wires under the steering wheel, you get it started up!

Result: You get the car to a contact in the shady part of town. The car isn't top-notch, but who cares, it is a sweet ride. The guy just wants cars. He pays you 629 eggs to take the car off your hands.

Try Again
Crimes

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2009.Apr.11, 11:46 PM
i still havent got any getting anoying
2009.Apr.11, 11:47 PM
Aww. Keep tryin'.
2009.Apr.11, 11:49 PM
I started going for lower crimes...

Result: Your buddy on the phone tells the man who is helping you that he'll meet him for the $200 reward, just pay the unfortunate person who found the coins some of the reward in advance. The man hands you $15 and heads off to meet your friend (who won't show up with the reward)!

Congratulations!!! You've found one Easter Egg!

Turtles can breathe through their butts.
(I know some people like that, don't YOU ?)

2009.Apr.11, 11:49 PM
Result: You pummel the punk from behind without him even seeing. You grab his wallet and make a run for it. You hear a few people yelling, but you are clear before anything happens. Looking in the wallet you just nabbed $26!

Congratulations!!! You've found one Easter Egg!
2009.Apr.12, 12:05 AM
Barney stickers, SON! YEAH BOY!
Suggestion: Individual tally. See how many you have gotten, or, possibly, the top 10 players when it comes to collecting eggs?
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.12 12:13 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.Apr.12, 12:18 AM
still none
"bashes head in screen and goes to sleep"