Ways to frack your AL rep
2009.Apr.10, 11:36 PM
RE: Ways to frack your AL rep
(2009.Apr.10 10:42 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  Only a meany doesnt thank ppl for trying... if u dont thank me for trying or doing I can promise ur sitting next time.

I always thank people even for trying, they just wasted their crime points to bust my butt out of jail. In return, I always expect the same thing.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Apr.10, 11:38 PM
I usually reprimand them for not getting me out! Or scold them for not being fast enough on busting me. lol

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2009.Apr.11, 12:00 AM
(2009.Apr.10 11:38 PM)Eaglefreak Wrote:  I usually reprimand them for not getting me out! Or scold them for not being fast enough on busting me. lol

Bad fireman.......you better represent........Ninja

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Apr.11, 03:34 AM
Ofc a thanks is needed, especially when they join you in jail Smile
2009.Apr.11, 07:18 AM
I almost always do immediately unless I'm offline, which I usually do when I get back, or if I only have like 5 minutes on the computer.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Apr.11, 08:41 AM
(2009.Apr.10 11:36 PM)Jolabent Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.10 10:42 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  Only a meany doesnt thank ppl for trying... if u dont thank me for trying or doing I can promise ur sitting next time.

I always thank people even for trying, they just wasted their crime points to bust my butt out of jail. In return, I always expect the same thing.

+1....
But now i have 3 in my black list because i busted them from Bubba and they never says Thank You....
Shame on you...and you...and you...ScreamScream

He is back....
2009.Apr.11, 08:52 AM
I always send thanks, either immediately or when I am on next.

Those that dont thank me, I leave there the next time. Occasionally I tip depending on my overall mood Razz
2009.Apr.11, 11:29 AM
You forgot join the shadow family
2009.Apr.11, 12:09 PM
Thanks get old. Some days I get tired of getting them. If it's one of the usuals I'll thank them every now and then. A first timer usually gets a thanks. Sometimes no one does because I'm on my phone at work. Thanks for the thanks but it's not expected. I'll still feel ok about myself if I don't get one. Rolleyes

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2009.Apr.11, 12:11 PM
(2009.Apr.11 11:29 AM)PhisheVA Wrote:  You forgot join the shadow family
Sorry dude....maybe next time....
Batman has declined Phisheva's application to join the Gang.
Phisheva sent an application to join this gang....

He is back....