[split] Fire Department
2009.Apr.10, 07:43 AM
RE: [split] Fire Department
Joe gave me the old Marvel gang that was formed when the big guns were going at it. This was at the end of Marvel. Pretty sure the gang he gave me was solely formed to fight what is now SV. I changed that gang into a Shadow Gang after the collapse. The gang was taken from me when I went inactive for two months. Pretty sure its still a shadow gang but not sure which one.

Hope that helps a bit
2009.Apr.11, 12:05 AM
It ain't mine....I bought mine fair and square......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Apr.11, 04:02 AM
Its a pity gangs dont have some kind of display telling you their previous names... I kinda wonder what happened to my 1st gang.... Remember guys "Mo Villians" lmaoBandit

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Apr.11, 06:02 AM
that would be awesome...like in the gang area....past gang names and maybe even beginning and ending stats...maybe too much?

doh
2009.Apr.11, 06:41 AM
The gang "resume" coud be a private log available to the gang president only.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Apr.11, 07:12 AM
That wouldnt help me any... inquiring minds want to know.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Apr.11, 07:18 AM
yeah youd maybe give privies of it to whomever you wanted to see it...but most of the time its no real secret....just would be nice to see where you came from

doh
2009.Apr.11, 09:18 AM
asked that to Zen a few months ago.. but she told that there's no log for the gang names... but yeah, it would be great to know the past names!

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Apr.11, 10:15 AM
(2009.Apr.11 06:02 AM)Punisher Wrote:  that would be awesome...like in the gang area....past gang names and maybe even beginning and ending stats...maybe too much?

agreed, don't know where you "came from" without a little history behind it. Smile

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2009.Apr.11, 11:44 AM
So all the money transactions with the game mechanics are not recorded?

It could provide a base background.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.