so who's gonna win the Christmas Alert - ????
2006.Dec.13, 11:12 PM
so who's gonna win the Christmas Alert - ????
:::::::::::crosses fingers::::::::::::::::
2006.Dec.13, 11:24 PM

It's in the bag, sorry for anyone else hoping they would win, hehe. Seriously though , Zen, Could you put like the top 5 or 10 people to see the results and maybe the percentage they used? I just think it would be interesting...
2006.Dec.14, 12:16 AM

im not so sure i would want all the results displayed

firstly, they werent in the last one (and i was real curious cause i thought i had it Razz )

secondly i HATE spoilers and the more things we know (what our opponents are doing, how many xp it takes to get to level X, what crimes i can do at level X, what my opponents stats are etc etc etc (for me) take the fun outta figuring stuff out as well as make it less realistic.

so for future contests we should all know exactly how much to shoot for?

i dont like it personally, but fortunately, its not my call.
2006.Dec.14, 12:23 AM

Well, you do make a very good point. Oh well, I guess it was just wishful thinking and wondering if I should even try next time.
2006.Dec.14, 12:26 AM

i mean i guess a listing of the top 10 wouldnt be bad, but id hate to think i knew exactly how much i lost by, and then kicking myself for it... i dont know

and like u said, if i got smoked would i even bother next time?
2006.Dec.14, 12:31 AM

Geez 90%, Thats insane, Well thats my answer to should I even bother next time. There is noway I can do that much.
2006.Dec.14, 12:36 AM

lmao

guess the jig is up. my half hour alarm strategy has been revealed :roll:

i am so lame, but also way too competitive for my own good lol
2006.Dec.14, 12:37 AM

what was divided by what to equal 90?
2006.Dec.14, 01:07 AM

Total energy used for training resistance divided by the maximum energy they could possibly have in the 24 hour period plus any energy refreshes.

Hopefully our champ gets some sleep tonight Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Dec.14, 01:54 AM

So what did they win then???