Attacks on administrators
2007.Dec.27, 04:49 PM
Attacks on administrators
Has anyone ever attacked Z or Err? If so what was the outcome? This question is being asked out of curiosity only and should not be taken as anything personal against the subjects!
2007.Dec.27, 04:52 PM

The real question is whether or not you can you find them. If you can, do you feel lucky? Well punk, do you? lol lol lol lol
2007.Dec.27, 05:18 PM

i believe zenith did attack somebody earlier in the days of AL and won, and also i believe somebody attacked zenith and won, i couldnt be sure though
2007.Dec.27, 05:24 PM

When Casanova got to level 22 and accessed Midlan district, the first thing he did I believe was to hospitalize Zen hehe

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Dec.27, 05:30 PM

LOL Scorp! Dont feel that lucky. Dont recall that awsemo, good jib in the comp bro.... Druchii I could see casanova doing that for some reason! And i admit it, i'd love to live in holland Biggrin
2007.Dec.27, 05:32 PM

i remember it on the forums i while back, it was a recall someone called zenith out and she battered them, sure i saw it somewhere :?
cheers dingus
2007.Dec.27, 05:33 PM

Here is why I do not attack Zenith anymore.

Scorpious Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Ranged : Evil Stare
Melee : Slap

They seem to work pretty well here when I decide to use them Smile

They are pretty vicious too. HEHE

"Zenith puts fear into Scorpious with Evil Stare. Scorpious can not attack this round. Zenith attacks Scorpious with Slap and does 2500 damage. Scorpious resists for 1 point. Zenith knocks Scorpious into next week."
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took me a week to get back into the same time frame as the game. Glad I had a few days vacation and took a trip. lol lol lol lol
2007.Dec.27, 05:54 PM

LMAO!
2007.Dec.27, 06:23 PM

chiefeagle had it up in a what happened during the year post or something. I'm sure thats where i read it. :?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Dec.27, 06:29 PM

ive found it Biggrin
http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=888