Poll: What should be done with BigRod's old gang?
It should be retired.
It should go to the person who paid BigRod before he left, regardless of how much was paid.
It should go to the person who paid BigRod before he left, but with penalties due to inactivity.
Bacon and Bunnies.
[Show Results]

Cosa Nostra Gang
2009.Apr.05, 05:54 PM
RE: Cosa Nostra Gang
(2009.Apr.05 10:37 AM)awesomo Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.05 10:33 AM)Batman Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.03 07:54 PM)Thor Wrote:  Lets just give it back to the original owners??

Wait, loki is retired..
Next in line is Pullo, gone too,
BigpapiG? hmm, Bombz, neither... Chris? out of the loop im afraid, that leaves Sarge who came back recently.

There problem solved, return it to its original creator.

I know the story of Loki,w00k,Pullo,499ers,MudPie,Sarge,Chris,Elders,Pest,Yoda,DM....but...i don't know the story of BigPapiG EekEek...i wish someone to tell me his story...please.

-B-
BPG was in the gang from just about the start i believe

BPG was related to Bombz, I think his little brother... the people still playing that had the most time in that gang shell from what I can remember are myself and thrillhouse... I could be wrong but traversing all the gangs... thrill joined pest about 5 days before me, and left a month or 2 after me.

we both had well over a year in the gang. I was Loki's number 2 and was given the gang to run until Pullo insisted they get the shell back. Loki talked Pullo into selling it to me and Zeus. The whole gang help in the purchase. yada yada yada....

Thrillhouse is the longest member still playing...

I say retired for good.... unless DM were revived
2009.Apr.05, 07:21 PM
RE: Cosa Nostra Gang
I think Zeus86 hospitalized me more than anyone else, does that mean I an have it?