Ideas for christmas
2006.Dec.11, 04:35 PM
Ideas for christmas
Here are a couple of ideas to think about over christmas

Make a section in school where you can study small amounts to increase your intelagence.

New ways to earn reputation, maybe by attacking and winning users a higher levels than you.

If you have anymore you would like to post please do.
2006.Dec.11, 04:46 PM
I agree
I agree with the intelligence issue,though I am not so sure about the battle part, as it is hard for lower levels , like myself, to kill those higher than us , even if we have a good gun! I am speaking for myself here because I am not sure of the higher levels! Biggrin
2006.Dec.11, 04:52 PM
Re: I agree
Dracon Wrote:I agree with the intelligence issue,though I am not so sure about the battle part, as it is hard for lower levels , like myself, to kill those higher than us , even if we have a good gun! I am speaking for myself here because I am not sure of the higher levels! Biggrin

I understand it might be unfair on the lower levels but your not thinking of the possibility that you might acctually get better, lol lol

Im glad at least one other person likes the intelligence part what are other peoples thoughts?
2006.Dec.11, 04:54 PM

I try, I try.....
2006.Dec.11, 04:57 PM
lol
Dracon Wrote:I try, I try.....
LOL, well try harder.
2006.Dec.12, 09:58 AM

Personally I have been really good this year and I am hoping Santa Zen leaves something really good in my stocking this year lol
2006.Dec.12, 10:04 AM

haha, this won't make sense to most people but that last post (specifically the santa zen part) made me think of Zanta. it works so well. cept that I assume Zen isn't crazy.
2006.Dec.12, 10:06 AM

you know what everyone could get me for x-mas? Not writing in hard to read multiple colours. That would be nice. Smile
2006.Dec.12, 10:40 AM

But i like colors Sad
2006.Dec.12, 10:46 AM

Can I have a Ranch for Christmas? :roll:

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin