A question
2006.Dec.08, 02:41 PM
A question
Which is more worth it:
(1) - Busting people from jail.
(2) - Doing crimes.

I am asking this because I can only make small amounts of money from crimes, since I am new, and if you get caught busting you lose experiance.
2006.Dec.08, 02:45 PM
Yeah
I would say busting people.
But you get a very little source of income without crimes
2006.Dec.08, 03:02 PM

busting people out yields higher experience but no cash, and yes you lose experience when you are caught. crimes provide some experience still and some money and you also lose experience when you get caught. I would say mix it up.
2006.Dec.08, 03:16 PM
ok
When i was a lower level i always done crimes unless i was asked to bust but know i bust nearly all the time.
2006.Dec.08, 03:32 PM

I agree with Matt, mix it up. At lower levels, I would attempt only once per AP fill and the rest I would do crimes. Now I do about 1 maybe 2 busts then the rest crimes.

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2006.Dec.08, 03:34 PM

Eaglefreak Wrote:I agree with Matt, mix it up. At lower levels, I would attempt only once per AP fill and the rest I would do crimes. Now I do about 1 maybe 2 busts then the rest crimes.

yeah he does that when he hasnt been caught attempting a bust and someone has to go and bust him out
2006.Dec.08, 03:40 PM

Crimes. I think your primary source of exp should come from attacking, and your primary source of income should come from crimes. If you are only busting people you are missing out on a lot of cash.
2006.Dec.08, 06:10 PM

Nightrain Wrote:yeah he does that when he hasnt been caught attempting a bust and someone has to go and bust him out

That's a chance you always have, you have the same chance when you do a crime

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin