Poll: Do you think money kept in gang vaults should earn interest?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Interest on Gang Money
2009.Mar.25, 11:32 AM
Interest on Gang Money
I would like to see interest on money kept in gang vaults. All of us in gangs are missing out on thousands of dollars a day interest.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Mar.25, 11:36 AM
RE: Interest on Gang Money
Yes
2009.Mar.25, 12:40 PM
in theory it should

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Mar.25, 12:48 PM
OR

Create some business bank accounts.

Gang could get one, for a monthly or one time fee.

Special business interest, long term deposits option (like, deposit 100k for 6 months and get 200k in the end?) and so on.

A market where mortgages offered by gang funds could be offered within the game mechanics itself would also be nice. Pre-set weekly/monthly payment, interest rate, and pre-authorized payments directly in the buyer's account.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Mar.25, 01:53 PM
OR you could have your President/ trust worthy gang banker bank the cash until it's time to payout then move it back to vault.
Simple as pie and requires no code.
2009.Mar.25, 02:07 PM
(2009.Mar.25 01:53 PM)BlitzKrieg Wrote:  OR you could have your President/ trust worthy gang banker bank the cash until it's time to payout then move it back to vault.
Simple as pie and requires no code.

I agree with this. And it makes sense in real life as well. Money sitting in a gang's vault is only going to gather dust. When gangsters want to gain interest, they money launder. This can be a risky process though, as it requires alot of trust. But I think that this should be how it's done.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Mar.25, 02:25 PM
And in president's bank will get mixed with their own money and no one will know just with how much it will increase.
2009.Mar.25, 02:40 PM
(2009.Mar.25 02:25 PM)ZhuSeth Wrote:  And in president's bank will get mixed with their own money and no one will know just with how much it will increase.

This can easily be tracked if more than one person is responsible. You have records saying how much the president (or whoever else) took and it tells you at the bank how much it raises per day. And, even if you're too lazy to do that, someone just gets free cash. I just think that such a massive interest should have to be worked for, not just given out like free samples at the grocery store.
/rant

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Mar.25, 02:49 PM
(2009.Mar.25 02:40 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2009.Mar.25 02:25 PM)ZhuSeth Wrote:  And in president's bank will get mixed with their own money and no one will know just with how much it will increase.

This can easily be tracked if more than one person is responsible. You have records saying how much the president (or whoever else) took and it tells you at the bank how much it raises per day. And, even if you're too lazy to do that, someone just gets free cash. I just think that such a massive interest should have to be worked for, not just given out like free samples at the grocery store.
/rant

Wrong.The records will say how much was taken from the vault. The bank will say how much it raises per day .. all of the money. President's own money combined with the gangs. More crimes adds more money wich raises the percent of the interest.
So if the president returns the money or wants to use them he/she will either have to track the increase daily or will return the same sum it was in the vault.

Too much of a bother to track it daily.
A lot more easier to just give a small daily increase to the vault.
/rant
2009.Mar.25, 02:55 PM
everyone sends me their cash and watch me go inactive
/rant