Poll: What type of weapon are you using (mainly)?
Pistol
Sub-Machine Gun
Rifle
Shotgun
Short-Bladed Melee
Long-Bladed Melee
Axe
Blunt
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
AL weapon type usage official census
2009.Mar.25, 02:05 PM
RE: AL weapon type usage official census
I'm currently an axe user, but am going to switch to Longblades soon.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Mar.25, 03:15 PM
Shotty.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Mar.25, 03:17 PM
rifle
2009.Mar.25, 03:28 PM
Long Blade now, But my Axe swings right to left.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Mar.25, 03:41 PM
Are you left handed?
2009.Mar.25, 03:46 PM
(2009.Mar.25 03:41 PM)ZhuSeth Wrote:  Are you left handed?

only one way to find out Twisted

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Mar.25, 03:48 PM
(2009.Mar.25 03:41 PM)ZhuSeth Wrote:  Are you left handed?

He said he uses a LONG blade, not a short one Razz

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Mar.25, 04:08 PM
*sighs* The natural swinging motion of a weapon is from left to right for the right hand and right to left for the left hand.
Try with a knife if you don't have something bigger.
If you're right handed and swing from right to left you slightly twist your shoulder which will cause a lose of speed and force. It's not big but it's there.
2009.Mar.25, 04:19 PM
(2009.Mar.25 04:08 PM)ZhuSeth Wrote:  *sighs* The natural swinging motion of a weapon is from left to right for the right hand and right to left for the left hand.
If you're right handed and swing from right to left you slightly twist your shoulder which will cause a lose of speed and force. It's not big but it's there.

ok maybe if i said my Sword swings right to left.

however,

i said MY AXE. go you tube a video on how to swing an axe.

2009.Mar.25, 04:38 PM
(2009.Mar.25 04:19 PM)JaySin Wrote:  
(2009.Mar.25 04:08 PM)ZhuSeth Wrote:  *sighs* The natural swinging motion of a weapon is from left to right for the right hand and right to left for the left hand.

ok maybe if i said my Sword swings right to left.

however,

i said MY AXE. go you tube a video on how to swing an axe.

Ever used an axe? At least for choping.
Axe or bladed, the easiest move is from left to right for right handed and vice versa.