Happiness in the hospital
2006.Dec.07, 03:06 PM
Happiness in the hospital
so, I don't know how many of you have noticed, but you don't gain happiness in the hospital anymore. I was talking to Zen about it and she proposed that I post in the forum to see what people think. so, there are a few ideas I would like to address and get peoples opinions on. first off, is it realistic for your happiness to not increase in the hospital? on one hand you are all beaten up, so probably not very happy. on the other, the closer you get to becoming healthy again and getting out of the hospital, the happier you would probably get. another thing is, how far can you bring reality into the game. obviously it is a good idea to try and make things realistic, but it is a game and it can't be exactly the same. thirdly, barring anything else, is it fair to have this in effect when people are getting bounced in and out of the hospital all day with all the competition at the higher levels. these targets can't really help that they are targets so why should they have to have their happiness crushed so that they can't even come on every once in a while and train when they get out of the hospital. anyways, lets get your thoughts people, personally I liked it the way it was before.
2006.Dec.07, 03:10 PM

i'd say hapiness should increase, but at say a 35% rate of how it goes outside the hospital.
2006.Dec.07, 03:12 PM

I think it should increase at the normal rate, it's hard enough to get happyness as it is. Smile
2006.Dec.07, 03:27 PM

ya i think it should increas at the normal rate.

anyone else ever been connected to an iv morphine drip? i was pretty darn happy. strangely happy even tho i prob shouldnt have. it was only after getting released from the hospital when the pain (and i guess unhappiness) really set in
2006.Dec.07, 03:30 PM

ill gladly take the remaining 65% of happiness.

if happiness went up with 10+ 1% of total happiness, then i would say, yeah cut off happiness in hospital Razz

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Dec.07, 04:18 PM

I like it better having hapiness increase while hospitalized. Opiates are fun!
2006.Dec.07, 04:42 PM
Okay
It is a good i dea and all but and its good that zenith is trying to make the game as realistic as possible.
But it really sucks not to have full hapiness just because some put you in hospital. Smile
2006.Dec.07, 06:07 PM

whats not realistic about a hospital making you happy?

lounging in bed, watching tv, having your meals delivered by pretty nurses, opiates, sponge baths... hell, ya dont even have to get up to go pee. its better than retirement Razz
2006.Dec.07, 06:09 PM

Ummm. Bed sores, 3 channels to choose from, ugly hairy male nurses, ugly hairy female nurses... NEEDLES!!!!!
The jello is ok though. Smile
2006.Dec.07, 07:02 PM

Ha lol i brought a portable dvd player last time i was in hospital.I broke my arm while skating and man did it hurt. Sad