Another Potential Scammer - warning!!
2009.Mar.23, 12:00 PM
Another Potential Scammer - warning!!
Just fair warning to the community that there is another potential scammer lurking – English ( 26086 ) agreed to buy a gang we had for sale, exact amount agreed to after slight negotiations and on the agreed to day he states – ok, let me in and make me pres and ill make payment. Obviously not going to fall for that one as many here already have – he states that he’ll back out of the deal if its not done that way – all along we agreed to the amounts and the process- he enters our new gang, donated the credits and the cash to the gang, leaves and applies to the old gang where he'll be accepted and made pres by the last member currently in it - I have ALL the mails to prove it… so be warned that he’ll try to scam you if you are selling a gang.
2009.Mar.23, 12:34 PM
RE: Another Potential Scammer - warning!!
what?
2009.Mar.23, 12:37 PM
wth is happening to the game?? all threads are about potential scammersCry Rolleyes

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Mar.23, 12:37 PM
Dude! Delpot scammed me out of my pants then fondled me. See me complaining....no cause I liked...........
2009.Mar.23, 12:41 PM
Sounds like English got worried you will try to scam him.... Neutral Swings both ways?
2009.Mar.23, 12:42 PM
Pretty weak considering you and him were gang mates at space awhile back.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Mar.23, 12:48 PM
Perhaps you can enlighten us as to why he "left" the gang way back when
2009.Mar.23, 12:57 PM
I cant even remember. Just saying that usually people remain cool and wouldnt pull stuff like he did.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Mar.23, 03:07 PM
wow, thanks for the alert! you're a really great guy.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Mar.23, 03:14 PM
(2009.Mar.23 12:00 PM)yobtebe Wrote:  he enters our new gang, donated the credits and the cash to the gang, leaves and applies to the old gang where he'll be accepted and made pres by the last member currently in it - I have ALL the mails to prove it… so be warned that he’ll try to scam you if you are selling a gang.

If I am reading this correctly, he paid for the gang, then left? And this a scam how?

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....