Yet another scammer...
2009.Mar.23, 12:11 PM
RE: Yet another scammer...
(2009.Mar.23 09:32 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Yeah..The members of RAGE staying out of this situation would be a very smart move, in case from finger triggers and swinging arms get antsy from all the commotion..

This is very true
2009.Mar.23, 03:50 PM
(2009.Mar.23 11:50 AM)bigchaz Wrote:  ive always known rage to be an honest guy has never screwed me over and has had several oppurtunities.. jyxn however isnt that the guy whos own sister said shadowguard was playing his account or what not???? hmm
Yeah she said that SG was playing his acount for 3 months until jinx decided to play again.
2009.Mar.23, 04:14 PM
lol Psycotic, shutup man. you are as much a scam as he is. its not like you have a perfect track record with borrowing money

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2009.Mar.23, 04:17 PM
(2009.Mar.23 11:50 AM)bigchaz Wrote:  ive always known rage to be an honest guy has never screwed me over and has had several oppurtunities.. jyxn however isnt that the guy whos own sister said shadowguard was playing his account or what not???? hmm

your best bet is to leave me out of this mess, zen and err knows what was going on with that, so keep me out of your lil drama club
2009.Mar.23, 04:25 PM
Crunchy i have paid back all my loans, you have no idea what you are talking about asshole. Ask anyone if i have stuck them, they will tell you NO. So stick your nose in someone elses business.
2009.Mar.23, 04:30 PM
i know both of these players outside the game and consider both good freinds of mine

@crunchy

For real bro you need to STFU he has paid all his debts off, as for the rest of this mess none of us know the truth except these to players,i know there is a archive , but i have no idea how to pull it up, either side can get their proof there , so if anybody knows how to get it just post the link,
2009.Mar.23, 04:45 PM
three fitty !!!!!!!god damn lock ness monster

synth v.03.112371

2009.Mar.23, 04:46 PM
(2009.Mar.23 04:30 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  i know both of these players outside the game and consider both good freinds of mine

@crunchy

For real bro you need to STFU he has paid all his debts off, as for the rest of this mess none of us know the truth except these to players,i know there is a archive , but i have no idea how to pull it up, either side can get their proof there , so if anybody knows how to get it just post the link,

Mailbox Archive: http://www.awakenedlands.com/mailbox.php?action=archive
2009.Mar.23, 05:00 PM
thanks for the link bro, now these two need to find the mails either saying it is a loan or not and move on
2009.Mar.23, 05:19 PM
maybe...just maybe the money was part of the sign on bonus that Jinx made a thread about a few weeks ago. Rolleyes
Thread Closed