The new SMG question.
2009.Mar.19, 02:33 PM
The new SMG question.
Has anyone tried it yet? Looking to get some feedback. I hope it doesnt suck as much as the new axe.

Item Information
HK MP6
Item Type Ranged (Sub-Machine Gun)
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 17

Concealment Rating 7

Weight (kilograms) 3.5 kg

Standard Price $600,000

Trade-in Value $150,000

Heckler and Koch MP5 has been around since the 1960s. HK has improved on the old G3 design to use lighter and stronger alloys and slimmed down the mechanics to provide a powerful submachine gun for the size. This baby is the weapon of choice for most organized crime syndicates due to its take-down power and ease of use.

Item Requirements
Dexterity 30
Accuracy 25
Endurance 14

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Mar.20, 10:13 AM
RE: The new SMG question.
this may be a dumb question,,,but isnt heckler and koch trademarked?as is the mp5 name? if im right,,isnt zen commiting copyright enfringement?
2009.Mar.20, 10:40 AM
(2009.Mar.20 10:13 AM)redz28 Wrote:  this may be a dumb question,,,but isnt heckler and koch trademarked?as is the mp5 name? if im right,,isnt zen commiting copyright enfringement?

who cares?

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2009.Mar.20, 10:43 AM
Think I'll agree with the brace faced black man on top of me
2009.Mar.20, 02:07 PM
(2009.Mar.20 10:13 AM)redz28 Wrote:  this may be a dumb question,,,but isnt heckler and koch trademarked?as is the mp5 name? if im right,,isnt zen commiting copyright enfringement?

or free advertising...Eek

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Mar.20, 04:00 PM

The first sentence of the description describes a fact in today's world. Aside from that, I didn't see any MP6 weapons on the internet made by HK, so I think I'm pretty safe Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Mar.21, 02:37 PM
done your homework zen,,im impressed....but as for who cares,,well considering that alot of the weapons and items ,,are named after trademarked names...the entire site could be shut down and zen would spend some time in court over it...so who cares? id say everyone that plays would care...