the new axe..
2009.Mar.19, 01:05 PM
RE: the new axe..
so its a extra 200k,,does a little better with pvp,,has shit hideout attacks,,and requires more end than the previous axe...am i missing something here? or are the axe users in the game getting royaly screwed? word of advice kids,,dont use a axe,,go longblade instead,,,hell go shortblade,or blunt,,,stay away from axes...longblade has less end requirements,,does a hell of alot more damage,and is around the same price...thats 5 axe skills wasted...
2009.Mar.19, 01:23 PM
is there any regular donator that uses an axe for main weapon?

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Mar.19, 01:50 PM
(2009.Mar.19 01:05 PM)redz28 Wrote:  so its a extra 200k,,does a little better with pvp,,has drek hideout attacks,,and requires more end than the previous axe...am i missing something here? or are the axe users in the game getting royaly screwed? word of advice kids,,dont use a axe,,go longblade instead,,,hell go shortblade,or blunt,,,stay away from axes...longblade has less end requirements,,does a hell of alot more damage,and is around the same price...thats 5 axe skills wasted...
That's cr@p
Didn't have the time to spin the new axe yet but the other axes rock. I use the Ono axe with a little more than the min stats and i get 850+ hits easy
Plus the axe has a GREAT critical hit rate so stfu and hit the gym. Also if anyone is intrested in a comparaison btw the bardachi and the ono mail me in game saturday or sunday night.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Mar.19, 01:54 PM
i think we are discussing the difference between the bardachi and the ionized axe.. we all know that the Ono is superior to both..

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Mar.19, 02:04 PM
(2009.Mar.19 01:54 PM)JohnnyB Wrote:  i think we are discussing the difference between the bardachi and the ionized axe.. we all know that the Ono is superior to both..

We are and lets keep it that way. Me personally, i do not like the bardachi. I does shit for hideout hits and rocks on the pvp side. I like the ionized axe a hell of a lot better lol. And yes i am a regular donator and i SWEAR by my axes.
This post was last modified: 2009.Mar.19 02:05 PM by shadowlinger.
2009.Mar.19, 02:17 PM
I'm an axe user.

I got 2 skill levels in pistol before discovering the potential in the axes and I've never looked back. Axes are brutal both for pvp and hideout attacks, I wouldn't use any other weapon now.

And yes I am also a donatorSmile
2009.Mar.19, 02:26 PM
^^ J OJ OJ OJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJO it took you that long to wake up huh. Dont feel bad i did 2 in longblade lol
2009.Mar.19, 02:37 PM
why isn't there a louisville slugger in the blunt class
2009.Mar.19, 02:46 PM
(2009.Mar.19 02:37 PM)DirkDanja Wrote:  why isn't there a louisville slugger in the blunt class

with railroad spikes sticking out of it

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2009.Mar.19, 03:06 PM
the new axe should have higher battle stats requirements

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio