question on property
2009.Mar.18, 11:59 PM
RE: question on property
This formula is by no mean to be use as an exact duplicate of what Zen uses.

It is done with the fact that.
1) every endurance I gain, I seem to be getting 2% to 25% increase in training from about 5 endurance to 22 endurance.
2) every house upgrade I gain, I seem to be getting 9% increase per 100 happiness all the way to 1150 happiness.

Feel free to take what's here and add on with your finding. I am using this theory to help me to get a rough idea of where I would be when I do this or that. What's work for me might not work for everyone else.
This post was last modified: 2009.Mar.18 11:59 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2009.Mar.19, 03:03 PM
i was saying u should revamp the calculation, cuz when i did it with exact numbers based on what you said, i got 300 dev points off of 45 energy w/ a midlan house and 5 energy

i think u meant happiness/1000, not 100

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Mar.19, 06:30 PM
im saving up now for when i get to lvl22
2009.Mar.19, 09:50 PM
(2009.Mar.19 03:03 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i was saying u should revamp the calculation, cuz when i did it with exact numbers based on what you said, i got 300 dev points off of 45 energy w/ a midlan house and 5 energy

i think u meant happiness/1000, not 100

Yeah, that was a typo. It suppose to be divided by 1000. Try that formula again.

As far as the calculation goes, I am still missing too many little variables. Plus, I think there is a explosion in training result when your endurance level hit at a certain level. As I don't have 30 endurance, I am not exactly sure about this. But, several facts seem to be pointing to that direction.

Amend
2009.Mar.20, 03:44 PM
i dont think there is an explosion, because if that were the case, it would be exponential, and from what i've heard, it isnt THAT significant, but the increases are definitely there. it could be the opposite of diminishing results? i'm not sure how to calculate that..

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!